juuyon-14

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"What's that bird called again?" Muichiro wondered, his eyes gazing up at the serene, blue sky, following the birds' movement, "Was it- ?"

"Excuse me, something about his concerns me. I find it hard to believe the master would of been unaware of this situation." the love Hashira spoke, while the flame and wind pillar agreed by nodding their heads, "I don't think we should act without his permission."

Tanjiro kept looking around, yearning for the other pillars to agree, "Maybe it's best if we wait until he arrives." Mitsuri continued.

"My sister... Let my sister fight by my side! I know she can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans, so please!" Tanjiro begged.

Y/n just looked over at Tanjiro with no sympathy, not really caring if him and/or his demon sister died. I mean, she did care for them but ... it wouldn't really effect her life if they both died, right? She would happily kill them herself if she was asked right at this very moment.

Suddenly, her attention directed towards a boy with snow- white hair with a haori that read, kill on the back of it.

"Well.. well.. well. What kind of fun do we have brewing here? Is that the moron who brought a demon along with him?" he said.

Tanjiro's eyes almost popped out of his sockets as he saw the Hashira's terrifying face.

"What the hell do you think your trying to pull here exactly?" he continued.

-- THE WIND PILLAR, SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA

'Those new scars make Shinazugawa look even more handsome!" gushed, Mitsuri inside of her head.

"Please Master Shinazugawa, I must ask you to put down that box!" a Kakushi begged Sanemi.

'Wow, even when she's angry, Shinobu still looks as cool as ever.' the love pillar gushed.

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line." Shinobu said calmly.

"Run that by me again kid, she can fight as a demon slayer, to protect humans, was that it? You know what we call that? COMPLETELY IMPOSSBLE, YOU IDIOT!" he then stabbed his blade through the box and into Nezuko's shoulder.

Y/n's eyes widened as Tanjiro began to run towards Sanemi, "Don't move, you idiot!" she shouted.

Tanjiro shouted back at you and Sanemi ,"Anyone who harms my sister answers to me! I don't give a damn if your both Hashira!"

You had a vein in your forehead while Sanemi began laughing like a total madman. "Well, how very nice for you."

Tanjiro became screaming while Giyuu interviened, "Cease this! The master will be arriving shortly."

Sanemi's eyes windened as Tanjiro ran towards him. Sanemi tried to attack him with his katana, but Tanjiro had the upper hand as he jumped up, into the air as Tanjiro based his head against Sanemi's as they both fell to the ground.

Mitsuri accidentally giggled, "Pardon me." she apoligised.

Instead, Y/n began laughing, without a care in the world, she was happy that the bastard was getting what be deserved, while Obanai was annoyed, 'Ignorant as always I see.' he looked over at Kaburamaru and he thought the same thing.

Tanjiro got up and ran towards Sanemi.

"You bitch!" Sanemi directed towards you.

"Damn you both..!" Sanemi cursed, in pain.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂