Jū Ni - 12

3rd person pov

 "Wake up. I said wake up. You gotta... hey, can you even hear me? Come on, get up! Are you gonna sleep all day? ! Wake the hell up, will ya? Your in the presence of the Hashira!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 "Wake up. I said wake up. You gotta... hey, can you even hear me? Come on, get up! Are you gonna sleep all day? ! Wake the hell up, will ya?" The Kakushi, known as Goto raged.

Suddenly, Tanjiro gasped and woke up in shock of the pillars surrounding him.

 "I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was expecting someone with more flamboyancy. Now it's just some ordinary looking kid, too bad."

 "We must see that this boy is put on trial to be judged. So it shall be!"

'Too think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon, what a brave and beautiful display of sibling love.'

"Wait, who are these people?" Tanjiro worried.

He got his head pushed down by Goto, "Don't open your mouth until your told! Do you know who your in the presence of?! These are the Hashira!'

" This is the demon slayer's headquarters. You are here because you, Tanjiro Kamado, are to be put on trial. Before we begin the trial, why don't you explain the crime you have been acc-"

"There's no need for a trial!"

 "Protecting a demon is a clear, violation! We cAan deal with this on our own! We shall execute them both!"

--  THE FLAME PILLAR, KYOJURU RENGOKU

 They could see sparkles around the Flame Pillars eyes as he spoke with a smile.

 "In that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance." rantrant: like sErIoUsLy is the English dub like flamboyant phobic or something send prayers to tengen- he's the sound Hashira so he needs to hear the word flamboyant)

-- THE SOUND PILLAR, TENGEN UZUI 

 "We should just kill the boy and get it over with." 

She was stood on her own, trying to be the furthest distance away from Shinobu as possible. 

 -- THE GAMBLING PILLAR, Y/N KIMūRA

'No way! You'd really kill such an adorable child as him? Such a thought fills my heart with sorrow!'

-- THE LOVE PILLAR, MITSURI KANROJI 

 "Alas, too see such a pitiful creature as this, I greave for him. Perhaps it would of been better if he hadn't of been born."

 -- THE STONE PILLAR, GYOMEI HIMEJIMA 

'Um, what was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called? " 

-- THE MIST PILLAR, MUICHIRO TOKITO 

 "Hey, you.."

 "The Hashira are speaking, what are you looking at?"

"Your eyes should be over there."

" These are the 10 highest ranking swordsmen in the demon slayer corps. "

"That's the Hashira?" Tanjiro spoke out.

"Let's end his misery." says Gyomei.

 "Right! " Rengoku loudly hummed in agreement.

 "And let's do it will flamboyance!" says Uzui.

"Nezuko! Where did you take her?"

"Nezuko? Zenistu? Inosuke? Murata?"

" Never mind this boy, what will we do with Tomioka and Y/N? Seeing them stand there without any restraints is making me feel ill. Based on what Kocho told us, there both just as guilty of breaking the corps rules. How should we make them take responsibility? What kind of lesson shall we teach them?

"What do you have to say for yourself Tomioka, Y/N? " he pointed at both of them.

-- THE SERPENT PILLAR, OBANAI IGURO 

Y/N was stood next to Giyuu, looking a little worried when Shinobu was looking at her. She felt extremely guilty and didn't want to get scolded any more.

Tomioka was also looking down,  looking guilty.

'Tomioka and Y/N are all by themselves, all stoic-like, what cuties! "

 "..."

- - THE WATER PILLAR, GIYU TOMIOKA

 "Oh I think it's fine, they did come here without resisting, let's come up with a penalty later." 

- - THE INSECT PILLAR, SHINOBU KOCHO

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂