First time

(P.s.: both of them are 18)

Sakusa and Atsumu have been dating for 1 month now. Both of them wanted to take things further. And to do so, one day Sakusa asked Atsumu to come over.

Atsumu knew that they are going to have sex. I mean who wouldn't. Sakusa have been dropping hints of it for a week now, and Atsumu was more than ready. The only problem was that it's his first time. He might be a huge jerk and flirt but he wanted to preserve his virginity for when he actually feels comfortable with a man. And Sakusa was that man.

Atsumu entered the house. The atmosphere was actually really relaxing, scented candle was lit, a sweet music was playing in the background, kitchen table was set with the food they are gonna eat.

This is all cause Sakusa spent 2 weeks researching on how to make the first experience memorable for both the parties, he might now show it but he absolutely loves Atsumu and wants to make sure that both of them enjoy their first time.

He went behind Atsumu and hugged him. "How do like it?" He asked in a sweet but husky voice.

Step 1. Always make sure your partner is comfortable. If they aren't into it drop the Plan and just make it a casual dinner date and cuddle or something.

Atsumu felt extremely relaxed with the environment.

"Its relaxing, everything is so romantic and relaxing." Atsumu replied while leaning into Sakusa.

Step 2. Give your partner a proper date and show your love, keep hinting your intentions for later but don't too much or else you'll come out as a creep.

Sakusa slowly released Atsumu and took his hand. He started walking him towards the dinner table, he started serving both of them. Every middle of conversation he would hint as what's going to happen but so much that he'll come out as a creep. Everytime he hinted their future actions Atsumu would blush madly.

Step 3. Take a shower together, but make sure that your partner is comfortable with it. This is to gain your partners trust and giving them assurance that you love them regardless of their body as many people are afraid of sex due to body dyphoria or insecurities.

After the dinner ended both of them took their dishes to sink. Sakusa started washing them while Atsumu would wipe them and keep in the rack so that Sakusa can arrange them later.

"So I was thinking if you wanted to shower..........together?" Sakusa asked. Atsumu blushed at the idea but nodded regardless, cause he really wanted this.

Both of them started stripping and got into the bath Sakusa had already prepared for them.

Step 4. Let them get used to your touching, maybe start by washing their hair but don't forget the consent to do so. Many people hate the idea of their hair being touched.

"Can I wash your hair?" Sakusa asked. Atsumu turned and looked at him, "but only if I can wash yours too." Sakusa nodded and started washing his hair and them rinsed it. The way Sakusas fingers moved in his hair was euphoric for Atsumu.

Atsumu then started washing Sakusas hair. He was careful as he knew that Sakusas germaphobia was still there. Both of them then washed each other and then got out of the bath.

Step 5. Don't jump them as soon as you get out of the bath. Wear some comfortable clothes and cuddle them a little. Give soft touches and then ask consent and then kiss them. Consent plays a big role in relationships for both the parties.