Chapter 22: Girl's Day?

Having Cara in the Villa was a fucking nightmare. She was constantly around and complaining about everything. The show didn't understand her need to smoke, the show didn't give her enough camera time. How she knew that, Veronica had no idea. Bobby had tried to spend most of his time in bed but the producers forced him to get up.

The Islanders were trying to enjoy their breakfast while she squawked in the background about her missing nail polish.

Chelsea groaned. "Whoever took it, please give it back. It's not worth it."

Henrik slid it across the table. "Sorry. Didn't think she'd go off like this."

Mark picked it up and tossed it towards her. "Rolled under the bed. Forgot to tell you." He turned back to his breakfast, rolling his eyes.

"Isn't it funny how Cara has brought us all together?" Veronica laughed. "Who would have guessed it?"

Bobby had barely said a word since she entered the Villa and Veronica was worried about him. She kept trying to get him to smile or laugh but he was just miserable. Everyone finished their meal and Veronica stayed with Bobby at the table. She nudged him.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm great. My ex-fiance is here and coupled up with me and my current girlfriend is walking around like it doesn't matter. I'm living the dream."

"Babe. I know it sucks but why dwell on it? That's why she's here." Veronica got up from her seat and sat on his lap. "I love you, you know that right?"

He nodded. "I love you too Veronica but I have a bad feeling about this."

"All we have to do is make it a handful of days. We've already been through so much in here."

She felt her phone vibrate and she sighed. "Text!"

It was a challenge called, Mr. and Mrs. You had to guess things about your partner.

Cara ran over and grabbed Bobby's hand. "We're totally winning this, baby!"

"Great." He walked off to "catch up" with her.

"This should be fun, right?!"

He sighed. "No, Cara. It won't be. I know we have a history but I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I've moved on. Why can't you understand that?"

"I still love you! I can't help that, Bobby." She leaned in to kiss him but he moved away from her.

"No. Not happening. You should show Veronica some respect! I'm in love with 𝒉𝒆𝒓. Not you."

Cara glared at him. "Listen to me, very carefully. If you don't start acting like we're in a couple and win this challenge. You will be very sorry."

"So you're threatening me now? Jesus. I'll take Psycho for five hundred!"

"You haven't seen anything yet, sweetheart."

Blake called everyone over to the firepit and the game began. Apparently, winners got a night in the hideaway. After hearing that piece of information, Bobby threw the challenge. He guessed every off-the-wall answer he could think of and Cara was fuming.

Lottie and Lucas won and 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 everyone was happy for them, they definitely deserved some time alone after everything they'd been through.

Cara was screaming in Bobby's ear about how he made them lose on purpose and he'd pay for it. Veronica rolled her eyes. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆!

"Cara! That's enough!"

She rounded on Veronica. "I have 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 to say to you! So keep your mouth shut!"