28- under the tablecloth🔞

AN— this next smut scene is a bit riskæ but I just knowww hisoka would do this shit, try convince me otherwise. 😫✋🏼 but there will be some cute scenes too don't you worry.

You weren't too sure what to wear to this restaurant because a lot of high end places had dress codes, but you ended up going with smart casual. You wore a white button up shirt dress, accompanied with a brown satin under bust corset to show off your figure and some black heals. It wasn't your usual style to be very honest, but it just felt right to wear something like this in your current surroundings.

You peered over your shoulder to look back in the mirror by the left side of the bed, attempting to tighter your corset. You twisted the thin ropes around your hands a few times and pulled as hard as you could but you just couldn't seem to tie it as tight as you wanted. Hisoka must of notices your struggling and turned to face you, "want some help?" He smirked, you walked over to him as he sat at the edge of the bed, legs opened for you to stand between.

He had a pair of black cigarette trousers on, held up by a black belt and a white button up shirt hanging over his shoulders, which he had yet to do up. He looked up at you as he slipped on a few silver rings on his finger, his gaze almost heart stopping as he admired you. You tried not to stare at his chiselled body too much but he knew you were looking by the expression he held on his face. Hanging at the lobe of both ears, he wore gold earring that had a heart hanging from the end of a short gold chain. They sat just above his jawline, only accentuated his perfect face structure further.

"Can you tighten this for me? You just have to pull the strings at the back-" you asked before being interrupted, "I know how to tighten a corset, darling~" he purred, running his hands up your cinched waist and eventually reached for the two thin ropes at the back of you after getting a good feel of your body.

His touch sent a shiver down your spine as you averted your eyes from his, trying to escape any intense eye contact. But sure enough, his eyes were locked on your waist as if he was hypnotised by it. You felt him wrap both pieces of string around the circumference of each of his palms. This was in order to pull the corset tight easier.

You looked down at his body as you felt him spread his arms outwards to pull the corset tight, his biceps tensing against the sheer material of his white shirt. You watched the muscles in his forearms expand slightly, pressing up against his white sleeves, which were rolled up to about elbow length. Each time he'd pull the corset tighter, he'd drag his palms down your sides to feel the dip at either side of your waist slowly get smaller and smaller, smiling up at you each time he did.

When he thought you looked just right, hisoka tied the two strings into a bow and locked it in place, "beautiful~" he said with a smirk, placing a kiss against your clothed stomach as he kept both hands tightly claiming your waist before standing up and towering over you. You watched as his hands reached to each of his buttons, doing each one up right infront of you. Why did it drive you so crazy, he's only shirtless. There was an intense heat radiating off of his body as if it was drawing you in, but you didn't want to give in just yet.

You kept your makeup simple just spicing it up a bit with some eyeliner, but sure enough you still looked stunning. You looked just the part for a date in Paris and you could tell hisoka agreed as he practically undressed you with his intense stare.

"Ready to go?~" he called in a low tone behind you, pulling the back of you into his body as you looked in the full length mirror, hisoka standing just behind you. Sometimes you forgot how tall he was but looking at him compared to you in the mirror, it really put it into perspective. You nodded as hisoka placed his chin in your shoulder, holding your hips against his as he stood with the front of his body held against you. "Good~" he whispered in your ear, gently kissing the side of your neck.