5- Bungee cum part 2 🍋

⚠️ warning — very mild cuts and some kinky shit (it's hisoka guys what did you expect)

Holding your thighs open, he finally lent into the hot mess that lay between them, lightly flicking your clit up with his long, wet tongue. You let out a soft groan, yearning for more as he lent back again to tease you. "P-please" you winced, begging for more "please what?" He asked mockingly as he smirked up at you. "Daddy" you moaned angrily, frustrated he won't feed you to your climax. "What a good girl~" he sighed as he kissed your inner thighs "I'll treat you now, kitten"

Suddenly, hisoka pulled a playing card out of his sleeve, the joker, it read. You looked down at him confused as he began running the corner of it up and down your inner thigh as he watched your juices overflow onto the bed sheets out of sexual frustration. Out of nowhere, your inner thigh starts to sting. You look back down to see a small cut from the playing card, causing a droplet of blood slither towards your wetness. "hisoka!" You gasp in shock. "Oops~" he said sarcastically as he smiled up at you. Grabbing above the small cut tightly with his right hand, he slowly licks the trail of blood, leading down to your aching pussy.

Holding both thighs with each hand, he opens your legs wider and starts swirling his tongue around your clit. Your legs begin twitching as you let out small cries due to the pleasure and ever so slight pain mixing together to form an erotic sensation. He inserts a finger into your entrance as he flicks your clit up and down with his tongue, starting to move his finger in and out simultaneously. "Oh my- f-fuck"
You moaned, tugging onto the invisible ropes bound to your wrists causing a metallic crunching noise from each side of the bed. He smirks as he inserts another finger, picking up speed with both his hand and his tongue as he watched your body writhe in pleasure infront of him.

"F-faster" you groaned as you feel your body slowly fill up with a tingling sensation as you edged closer to your orgasm. He listens to you, picking up his case again. His tongue moved elegantly, massaging your clit in a circular motion and suddenly flicks it upwards every now and then. Moving his other free hand, he pulls back the folds of your pussy with his two fingers, exposing your clit more to his tongue and causing you to throw your head back with pleasure "fuck, hisoka fuckkk" you practically scream as his fingers curl in and out of your wet entrance, brushing against your g-spot everytime, causing your body to twitch with every inch of contact it receives.

You feel your core closely start to tingle and heat up as the pleasure in your body builds up. Your legs start to shake uncomfortably, signalling you reaching your climax as your grip onto the invisible ropes that detained your wrists. Hisoka continues to curl his long finngers in and out of your wetness as his tongue flicks and massages your clit. He looks up at your shaking body and whispers "cum for me" you instantly release all the Pent up sexual tension in your body letting out a loud moan "o-oh my fucking g-god" you winced. Your eyes begin welling up at the intense sensation and your body continues to shake with pleasure as clear liquid squirts onto the silk bedding.

"If your body's shaking from just my fingers, I'm afraid to think what my cock would do to your insides~" he said licking his lips as he watched your orgasm slowly fade, your body still shaking and your cheeks still flushed. He suddenly takes off his boxers as if out of nowhere and leans over your still shaking body. His length hung over your body, atleast 8 inches at a minimum, causing your mouth to gape open in shock. With His long shaft pressing against your entrance as you lay on your back with your legs still open, he leans forward "y/n~" he whispers, breathing heavily as he begins losing control "let me make you mine~" he said as he rubbed the tip of his manhood against your still tender clit. "Hisoka~" you moaned as you planted gently kisses on his muscular shoulders, almost feeling like you were losing your mind at the slight friction.