6- Player

A/n— this chapter hurted a little bit 🥲 but dw chrollo "comforts you" in the next chapter. For all you chrollo stans 😌

Blinded by a thin strip of sun light, you open your eyes from your deep sleep and feel big, muscular arms holding you from behind. You roll over to face hisoka, as you gaze upon his chiselled jaw line and cute pointed nose as he slept. His hair looked so much better down and hanging over his face, you thought, gently running your fingers through his silky red hair. He slowly opens his eyes to meet yours "last night was amazing y/n~" he said in a raspy, sleepy voice "and my, how delicious you look in the morning~" he smirked as he grabs the back of your neck and pulls you in for a short yet loving kiss. You realised after you passed out last night, hisoka had cleaned you up and put you into bed aswell as putting one of his t-shirts on you. You never thought hisoka could be like that.

"You're the first woman in a long time to please me that well y/n~" he said in a husky voice. "I've never felt so good in my life" you replied, rolling over and laying on the side of your folded arm to face him more. "I meant what I said, I think I'm falling for you already" he confessed as he lay one hand on your waist. "Me too, hisoka" you smiled back at him, not realising he had such a soft side to him.

"I'm gonna go out today to get some new clothes. If I'm staying here for a while, I didn't really bring anything with me" you announced, finally dragging your self out of the bed and pulling your clothes on. "Pick up a pretty little outfit that would look good riding my cock~" he said with a smile as he rolled over and went back to sleep.

As you walk down the corridor, heading out, you hear footsteps behind you "y/n!" Chrollo called out causing you to turn around swiftly. "Oh, hi chrollo what's up?" You asked casually, not treating him like the leader of a literal murder squad. "I know this is sudden, but i was wondering if you wanted to be the 6th member of the phantom troup. Out last 6th recently died in an accident and I thought we could help you get revenge on the government too" he smiled sweetly. God he's so fucking hot you thought, trying to shake the urges out of your brain.

"Really??" You said surprised as you smiled back at him "yeah that would be great, thank you so much" you replied. You knew they had the power and status to really rattle up the government and get their attention so you agreed. He rested one arm over your shoulder, causing your face to flush instantly "you would also be the worst enemy possible to have" he said with a chuckle. He smells so fucking good!! You squealed in your head, taking in the scent of masculine after shade that emanated off of him. He moved the palm of his hand down your back, admiring your curves subtly as he did so. You shivered slightly before you carried on walking forward "sorry ive got to head into town to pick up some clothes, if I'm going to be a member. I literally didn't bring anything with me here" you laughed as you shut the heavy front door behind you.

You didn't realise the long blonde hair hanging from behind the corner in the corridor. "I've got you now, y/n" she giggled. Yes it was the slimy bitch you met in the limo, who kept flirting with hisoka. She head towards hisoka's room, laughing an evil laugh as she walked. She opened his door proudly as she spat
"Y/n and chrollo were just flirting blatantly in the corridor" pointing out the open door. "She let him touch her too!" She pouted like a child as she continued to exaggerate the situation way more then needed.

Hisoka sat up in his silk bed, his face contorted into an evil scowl as his hands tightened into a fist. The blonde haired girl knew what she had caused, shutting the door behind her, she began stripping down to her underwear. "Take your anger out on me" she said, walking towards hisoka who now had no trail of thought or control over his actions. She's using mind control hisoka through, unable to control his body now. His anger overpowered his morals as he grabbed the girl by the neck and slammed her down onto the bed. She smiled an evil smile back up at him...

————————————————————————

"Finally!" You groaned, carrying 10 shopping bags through the front door before dropping them at your feet. You had bought about 20 new outfits and one new set of lingerie and you were so excited to show hisoka. You headed to the bathroom in the hallway and changed into the new, red panties you bought to match hisoka's crimson hair. Once changed, you tied a red silk robe around you to cover your half naked body as you headed towards his room.

"Ah~hisoka.." you heard a girl moan from behind the large oak door. "Wait a damn minute" you said aloud as you put your ear up against the door. You could hear the same metal loops creaking against the bed posts as the bed made thumping sounds.

Your heart dropped, you had honestly thought he had caught feelings for you, which allowed you to finally let your guard down and trust him. You admit, you caught feelings back, it made you sick thinking you bought an outfit just for him.

You felt your head pound with anger, your body heating up as you took a step back from the door. You kicked the door off it's hinges as you slowly walked in with a sickening smile, concealed by a black aura. Your eyes glowing red, hisoka looked up at you, jumping backwards off the bed as he snapped out of the spell the girl had put on him. "The fuck is going on in here?" You hummed sarcastically with a devilish gin on your face, your eyes illuminating in their sockets. "Touch him again and I'll kill you." You called as you turned to the girl who lay on the bed before you, reaching for her long blonde hair as you drew your black sword. You roughly pulled her head backwards, cutting her hair by her neck with one swipe, leaving the girl with an uneven bob.

You took one, long breath in, calming your anger so you didn't end up killing this bitch, before you looked back at hisoka with a disgusted glare, your sword and dark aura disappearing as you slowly relaxed. "Is it that hard to keep it in your pants??" You scoffed mockingly at him, averting your eyes before turning and walking away . "Y/n~ I didn't mean to I swear, she spelled me" hisoka said, quickly going to grab your wrist in an attempt to explain. You snatched it back, turning back to face him with a look that could kill. "Get your filthy hands off of me" you said in a stern voice as you proceeded to walk out, leaving the two of them in shock....