23- A special guest...

AN— bestie. I know. You've been waiting. And yes, after this build up and intro to illumi... I think we all know what will happen. People who wanted chrollo, don't worry!! There will be another threesome chapter very soon 🤭 ✋🏼

The slight heat of a ray of light hit your face through the partially opened curtains, slowly waking you as you regained consciousness. You rolled over, expecting to see hisoka's cut and bruise covered body to be next to you, still lifeless from last night, but he wasn't there. You sat up, looking around the room thinking maybe he might be working on his computer, but again, he wasn't there.

On the opposite side of the room, you noticed a small crack in the bathroom door as it stood slightly opened. A faint humming coming from inside, quietly singing from within the bathroom. You instantly recognised it as hisoka's soothing voice, hoping out of bed and running over to the door, pushing it open slowly.

Of course...it was hisoka in a steaming bubble bath with a platter of fruit lay on the side of the bathtub. He grinned up at you, almost as if he was proud of you. "Well done, y/n~" he said, with a grin plastered on his face. "Uh for what?" You laughed, "you're the first person to ever send me to sleep like that~" he said, reaching for your hand with his soap covered finger tips, that were warm to the touch from the hot bath water.

Suddenly, he pulled you in, sending a tsunami of bath water over the edge of the tub, drenching the floor and hisoka's clean clothes he had laid out for himself. You lifted up your completely soaked head, hair dripping in soap suds as you made eye contact with hisoka's grimace. "You're a real dick, you know that" you growled, scowling sarcastically at him and causing a chuckle to arise from his chest. "You just looked to good~" he sighed, pulling your body close to his, "you're lucky I wasn't wearing any clothes or you'd be in a grave right about now" yes, you walked In that hoe naked because why should a baddie give a fuck ⚠️✋🏼👏🏻

He cupped one side of you're cheek, pulling you up to his lips and placing yours gently against them before pulling back again, "you should of filmed last night so we could've watched it in here~" he smirked, you suddenly felt something under you harden. Your eyes widened before splashing hisoka in the face, "you passed out last night, why do you want more" you laughed, turning around and laying your back down onto his chest.

"And why can't I want more?~" he whispered from behind you, his lips brushing the crest of your ear. "Hey, hey. Enough, do you want me to fuck you again" you chuckled proudly. "Hm~ if you're offering" he said seriously from behind you. "I was joking, hisoka. Gaw dayum this man" you muttered under your breath, sitting back up to grab some fruit on the side.

Hisoka pulled you back against his chest, preventing you from taking any. "Hey! I want some too-'' you said before being interrupted by hisoka holding a strawberry just next to your lips, feeding you as if he was some kind of butler. You accepted his offer, taking the strawberry between your lips and savouring its sweetness against your tastebuds.

He continued to feed you while you relaxed, even though he was the one who was exhausted last night. Once the platter of fruit was empty, hisoka suddenly brushed your bottom lip with the fingers he used to feed you. You looked over at him in confusion, "go on~ lick them clean, princess" he smirked, kissing the back of your neck lightly. "What n-'' your speech was stopped all of a sudden as hisoka used his free hand to unhinge your jaw, pulling it downward and parting your lips. He slipped two fingers between them, pressing the pads of his fingers down onto your tongue.

You rolled you eyes in annoyance and complied, pursing your lips against the side of his fingers and gently swirled your tongue around his sweet tasting digits, covered in fresh fruit juice. He finally pulled them back out, grazing your bottom lip with his finger tips as he slid them back out. Why is he always so randomly sexual like that you thought to your self. I mean you weren't necessarily complaining as everything he did was attractive.