11- Shower 🔞

AN— you already knowwww what's about to go down 🙄🙄 let's all have a moment of silence for hisoka's fine ass. Ok let's continue

Warning ⚠️ smut

Opening the door to your hotel room, both you and hisoka both walked in as a strong gush of cold air aswell as the smell of fresh sheets hits you. You kick your heels off and try unzip the back of your dress so you could quickly hop in the shower but you couldn't reach "Hey, hisoka, can you unzip this for me, I can't reach." You said as he watched you hand fumble around incompetently. "Are you just looking for an excuse for me to undress you~" he said as he walked up to you from behind.

"Shut up and unzip my god damn dress" you laughed before suddenly stopping in your tracks. You felt hisoka's body press up against yours, resting his chest on your back. His hands were placed on your waist before slowly moving down your your hips, where the zip lay on your lower back. He suddenly pressed his hips against your ass, pulling your hips backwards with his two hands that still lay on your body, making you feel his manhood pressed up against you.

He took one hand off of your body as you felt him reach to his face before placing his mask down on the desk infront of you. He slowly slithered the hand that still remained on your body up to your throat and held it with slight force in his finger tips. Gently, he pulled your neck back, making your back arch slightly as his face neared your from behind. "Let me see that pretty face of yours~" he whispered as he reached with his free hand to remove your mask too. As he removed it, his eyes instantly widened as he gazed at you, his hand moving up to your jaw. "Wow.." he said in a low voice, as he rubbed your bottom lip with his thumb. He slightly parted your lips using the tip of his thumb before slipping it into your mouth and grazing your tongue seductively.

"What a perfect mouth y/n.." he said in a sly voice as you saw him smirking as he peered over your shoulder at your slightly opened lips. "It makes me want to ruin it~ mmm" he said as he gripped your neck tighter and breathed against your ear. He finally unzipped the back of your dress, letting it fall heavily to the ground before turning you around to face him.

You were left standing in your new red panties that matched your dress. "Oh..I like these~" he groaned as he ran his fingertips down the side of your body sending a shiver down your spine. He looked at your body up and down, admiring every curve in detail before looking back into your eyes and smirked at you.

He suddenly placed both hands at the back of your thighs, bending down to pick you up. You straddled him, wrapping your legs around his waist as he held you effortlessly in his arms, slightly feeling his print graze against your pussy, making you bite your lip. He carried you into the bathroom and set you back down onto your feet as he turned the knob on the side of the shower to turn it on. He walked back out and shut the door behind him "enjoy your shower, I'll be waiting for you~" he said laughing to him self. What the fuck??? I really thought he was about to get in the shower with me you complained in your head. You shrugged it off and took your panties off before walking into the shower.

You spent about 5 minutes washing your body and humming to your self, letting the water run down your body as you relaxed alone. Just as you reached for the conditioner, you felt a large hand grab your wrist, which was reached out, making you jump and stumble back in shock. As your stumbled backwards, you felt a tall, muscular body behind you block your way from falling backwards. You felt each individual ab touch your body... that wasn't the only thing touching you too.

You turned around slowly, knowing full well hisoka was behind you. "I thought you said you were going to wait for me" you said in a soft, sexy voice as you faced him, both palms indulging them selves on hisoka's body, before both rubbing up his chest and neck, meeting the sides of his face and cupping his cheeks.