jujutsu stroll #4

❝she's 29❞

❝she's 29❞

"GOJŌ RYŌ AND FUSHIGURO SATO! DID YOU TWO TAKE MY MAKEUP?!", marri shouted, to which the twins had glanced at each other and back at their father.

"...NO!"

marri then marched up the stairs as she snatched her makeup from the two boys, who flinched under their mother's glare.

indeed, megumi and marri married two years after they had started dating, to which marri had quickly birthed twin boys.

ryō took the last name gojō — as he was born with white hair and green eyes — meanwhile sato took the last name fushiguro — as he was born with black hair and sky blue eyes.

because tōji and satoru were competitive with each other, everyone settled on each child having one of their last names.

"papa...please save us...", sato whispered, to which megumi had only given his lovely wife a small smile.

marri sighed as she put on her fake smile, to which sato and ryō flinched in fear as they felt their blood run cold.

"sato...ryō...some over here and give your mama a hug", the white-haired woman nicely asked, to which the two boys had wobbled over towards their mother, worried that she was going to throw them out the window or something.

as soon as the two boys had reached their mother's embrace, megumi had went to the restroom to clean off all the makeup as he heard loud squealing and giggling.

"MAMA...W-WE'RE SORRY!!"

"IT WAS ALL SATO'S IDEA!!", ryō blamed.

"N-NOT TRUE! IT WAS RYŌ! IT ALWAYS IS!!"

"SNITCH!"

marri continued tickling the two six year olds as megumi patted marri's shoulder, signaling for her to give mercy.

"marri, I think our fathers and the curses are coming soon. we should prepare for them and order in", megumi commented, to which ryō and sato gave their father a thumbs up as marri sighed.

"hai, hai~ come here, you two little troublemakers", marri ushered, picking ryō up as megumi took sato.

"will great-uncle nanamin be coming?", sato asked, to which marri had nodded.

"tch! mr. s'kuna better better come, or else I'll fight him", ryō huffed, crossing his arms as marri pinched the boy's cheek.