chapter 11

❝she wants to mend their relationship❞

"papa...don't you think it's very sad?", marri sighed, laying on top of her father's chest as satoru was watching some random t.v. show.

"yeah. I can't believe kagura decided to leave takeda", satoru replied, clearly referring to his show.

"nooo! I meant goomi and his papa. don't you think it's sad how goomi can't live with his papa and hug him like I hug you?", marri asked.

satoru snorted.

"I cannot imagine those two hugging", the white-haired male chuckled.

"I'm serious papa!! we should go to the zenin household and—"

"absolutely not! I refuse to step into that house", satoru immediately shot down.

"but you go there every year anyways for some meeting, so what's another trip?", marri whined, somewhat salty that satoru never brought her along.

"exactly! once every year is enough, and I'd like to make it lesser if possible".

"PLEASEEEE!!! PAPA, PLEASEEEE", marri whined, gripping onto satoru's black shirt as she started pulling it and stretching the sleeves out.

"marri, we shouldn't butt into other people's relationships. do you know if that's what megumi wants?", satoru asked.

"he does! he just doesn't know it yet. you know he's kinda awkward", marri stated.

"true, but that doesn't make it right either. things will sort out on its own".

marri sighed.

"okay...fine".

"that's my princess", satoru smiled, kissing the top of marri's forehead.

̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

marri did not listen to her father.

she knew that megumi's father resided at the zenin household, as she remembered her father telling her so when he was busy spilling all the tea. 

to which, she threatened ijichi that if he didn't take her to the zenin household, she'd tell satoru that he had lost her that one time at the horse racing stadium.

"are you sure you don't want me to come with you?", ijichi asked, dropping the girl off as she nodded.

"mhm! and don't tell papa either. if he calls, just tell him that I'm at the carnival with you and it's really loud. thank you, and bye bye!", marri waved as she bypassed the front of the house, making ijichi confused.