chapter 5

❝she hates washing her hair❞

"marri!! time to shower!!", satoru called out in their two story penthouse — that satoru had bought a year after marri had came into his life.

not only was the interior design modern and monotonous, you could see the city skyline from the living room, where half of the walls consisted of large glass windowpanes.

"NO!!"

satoru sighed as he trudged up the marble-white stairs, making his way up to marri's room, which was filled with anything a little girl could ever desire.

in fact, marri's bed was round and had a tool canopy hanging above it, cascading downwards as it gave off the illusion that marri was indeed a little princess.

"marri, you need to shower", satoru said, placing his hand on his hip as he saw the little girl hide under her desk.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO!!"

"do you still want to watch doraemon?"

marri pouted.

"...yes..."

"then come out from under your desk. I'll even dry your hair for you~", satoru cooed.

"but you always dry my hair!"

"exactly! now come on", satoru urged, extending out his hand as marri sighed, giving up.

as even if marri were to escape to the ends of the earth, she was sure that her father would find her, because of her stench.

satoru rolled up his sleeves — as he had already showered once he got home — meanwhile marri crossed her arms, sitting in the shower and waiting for the cold water to smack her.

however, satoru's hand hovered over marri's head, to which the water didn't touch the male's hand as he could manipulate the atoms in the air.

it wasn't until a few moments later that satoru had told marri to scrub herself down with a loofah before commanding the girl to close her eyes.

turning the shower head off — because they don't waste water there — satoru squirted a good amount of shampoo as he was careful not to get any on marri's face.

"papa, did you know that an ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain?", marri randomly mentioned.

"oh? and where did you hear that from?", satoru laughed, as the girl always had the most random facts up her sleeve.