jujutsu stroll #3

❝she's 21❞

❝she's 21❞

marri was a part-time model.

not only did she encourage women equality, she also advocated for women supremacy.

part of it was to spite naoya because every time the man walked past any billboard or such, he'd see the girl's aesthetic face plastered on it, saying women can.

but also just in case he didn't see it, marri had also made it a tradition to send the male christmas cards every year, where the card itself would have no context but only the picture of her and naoya back when she had beat his ass.

it's a good reminder for that misogynist, is what marri would proclaim.

hence why now she was running late to a dinner that was scheduled by her oh-so-lovely father because of a photoshoot.

"I-I'm here...", the white-haired girl huffed as she made her way to the reserved table of eight: satoru, getō, sukuna, tōji, megumi, itadori, kugisaki, and one spot for her.

"tsk tsk! you gojōs are never on time", sukuna teased, to which marri had scoffed.

"sir, just because you're a curse and you have nothing better to do doesn't mean I'm the same, okay? unlike you, I'm trying to empower women, ladies, girls, and those who identify as females, all around the world", marri huffed.

"yeah, you tell them gurl!", kugisaki grinned.

"plus, I'm here now, aren't I?"

"my princess's working hard", satoru sighed. "how did you grow up so fast? it felt like you were just four yesterday", the white-haired man teared up, to which marri had shrugged.

"mah~ she clearly still hasn't grown out of her sass", tōji chuckled, taking a sip of some beer as itadori nodded in agreement.

"touché..."

marri then snapped her glance at itadori, who immediately held his hands up in surrender.

"yūji, you little hoe! don't forget that it was ME who helped introduce you to jennifer lawrence. be grateful, or I'll—"

"okay okay!! I'm sorry, princess", itadori mockingly muttered, making marri glare at him as she took a sip of water to cool down a bit.

before the girl could grab some bread — for appetizers — her phone suddenly rang, making her groan as she picked it up.