[Weird little explanation... ]

this isn’t part of the story, its just saying why todays is going to be really short…

so I had a maybe-clever idea, which i only just thought of it, and yes, i did only think of it halfway through the story, which is probably bad, but never mind :)  

anyways, i'm thinking that the “now” parts are all going to be all happening on the same day, so everything that’s happening in “now” happens all in one day..  as in, the whole story except the “then” flashback parts, basically!  because seems to fit better, and it feels better to actually decide to do it on purpose rather than just letting it happen by accident, too, since its already halfway through the story probably, and still only the afternoon of the first day!

so that, basically :)  and omg how arty!

anyways, that means the parts for next few days might be short, and todays will, because this kind of changes what happens next…  like basically some stuff i just wrote needs to be got rid of or fixed because if its all going to be the same day…  um, there’s more implying and less seeing, is all….

so anyways…  i'm sorry and i hope that’s not too annoying and makes sense why!  and the fixing is happening, and shouldn’t be too long sorry!

also the actual chapter will be up in a sec, but it will be shorter than usual.

and also also, thank you for reading this, like thank you heaps, you’re all very kind and all very nice so thank you for looking at it too!

tess x