The End

"Sometimes, the wrong train takes you to the right station."

***📺*** unedited.

"Jungkookie, please!" The boy pleaded, tugging at his boyfriend's arm, who tried to look anywhere other than at his face. He flicked his forehead, trying to gain his attention.

"Won't you just do this for me?" Taehyung's voice turned even softer if it could be. His eyes shone as he cupped Jungkook's face with his hands, forcing the male to look at him.

Jungkook gulped as he continued to gaze at the boy's chocolate brown eyes that sparkled with excitement.

Chaerin snapped her head towards the couple, pausing the k-drama she was watching.

"What are you gonna do?" She wiggled her eyebrows at Jungkook. "Say no? Cause I know I can't."

A soft sigh escaped the male's lips. Jungkook turned towards Taehyung eyes settled on his pink lips that were pouting.

"Alright, I'll go for Salsa classes if it's with you." Taehyung beamed as he placed a light kiss on his cheek.

"Really? Another happy ending?" The couple sat down on the carpet, her eyes fixed on the screen.

Yoongi hummed in response as he slung his arm around her shoulder and grabbed a piece of pepperoni pizza from the box. He took a bite and frowned. "This is salty."

"Just like you," she retorted. Chaerin poked his belly trying to annoy him deliberately.

"Wow, hyung." Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa leaned down to take a bite of his Yoongi's pizza. "Looks like your presence is finally started to rub off on her."

She reached her hand out to ruffle his hair affectionately, while Yoongi snorted at his comment.

Namjoon entered the room with a huge bowl of mixed caramel and cheese popcorn. "More like Chaerin's presence has started to rub off on him." He sat down on the velvety sofa, far from the couple.

Namjoon averted to gaze towards Yoongi. "I see someone who never giggles doing that while re-reading the texts." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Did I even mention how he kissed with the mirror several times before making out with y-"

Yoongi interrupted him by muttering a few curse words under his breath. His eyes flickered around the room, showing a hint of annoyance, lashes fluttering due to embarrassment.

Chaerin mouthed the words, "Exposed," while a smile tugged at the edge of her mouth.

He sent her a quick wink, before asking Namjoon to pass the popcorn.

Being with Yoongi was never boring, it made her feel loved in a way she never felt before. There were times when he would suddenly turn playful and kiss her every time the male lead would kiss the female.

After their relationship grew, she didn't always giggle when he did that, but the emotions still remained there. As sweet as ever.

Yoongi intertwined their fingers, earning a smile from her. "And I assume you're thinking about me."

"And you're right."

Jin took a huge bite of his extra-cheesy burger (that was, however, not cheesier than his jokes) and pursed his lips. He clasped a hand to his mouth to keep himself from laughing, which resulted in his ears turning red.

Chaerin frowned. "What?"

Jin grinned. His gaze shifted from his burger towards her. "A little bit more cheese, then it would've been cherry on top."

Yoongi and Chaerin snorted simultaneously.

They held hands tightly, sitting on the carpet, while Jin and Namjoon went back to the kitchen to grab some drinks for everyone.

After a while, they talked about all sorts of things- like the time Jungkook was so shy but warmed up to Taehyung, the moments where Jin left his door unlocked, which resulted in Jungkook drinking his wine.

Even the times when Yoongi kissed his pillow thinking it was her.

He didn't even know how they knew it.

Hoseok who was drinking a glass of wine landed his eyes on the couple whose eyes showed nothing but pure love. 

They sat in the corner of the room, on the carpet. Chaerin placed a light peck on his cheek, making the two corners of his mouth lift into a smile. Yoongi had a glint in his eyes he'd never seen before. His most endearing gummy-smile was present, while her jokes never failed to make his pale cheeks turn pink.

He slung an arm around her shoulder, visibly comfortable and satisfied, talking endlessly, enjoying the moments they spent together. He just looked so endearing when he showed a smile.

How could anyone not fall in love with such a human being?

That sparkle in his eyes was something Hoseok had never seen before. He does look happy.

Yoongi is happy. And that's all that matters to him.

And the night went on, the mood lightened, the couple laughed at each other's jokes, smiled, held hands tightly, and looked into each other's eyes as if the other was their whole world.

A love so pure. So sweet. So adorable.

And so, for the first time in months, a smile spread on Hoseok's lips as he continued to watch them.

* * *

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

The End

You have reached the end of 'K-drama Partner.' I wish that hopefully, the journey wasn't too boring. Hope you enjoyed it.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Yoongi being super-happy, lmao

Yoongi being super-happy, lmao. This guy really be stealing my grandma's heart.

A/N: *clears throat* A few points...

-This WASN'T supposed to be Yoongi fanfic, to be honest, but I've always wanted to write a soft Yoongi fic, so I re-wrote my drafts. Also, I do want to write a tsundere Yoongi fic one day.

-This is my first long fanfic ever.

 -Hoseok falling in love with Yoongi wasn't a plan of mine, it just happened I guess.

-This fanfic was supposed to finish when it reached 15 chapters or smth, That's all I had planned out. 

-Jimin wasn't here in the story due to the 'chocolate wrapper' story. However, I do agree, Jimin would've been pretty...interesting to write.😉

But thank you so much for sticking till the end, even if you were late, even if you were on a short hiatus, thank you so much for voting, commenting, and supporting this book. I just love each one of you so much!