40

flashback:

"Damn it, fuck her," Rae snapped. Anger rippled through the female, turning her eyes that were always soft into a dangerous color of red.

Beomgyu smirked cheekily, "Should I?"

His eyes met her hooded gaze, and he knew he shouldn't have said something like that. He clearly knew Rae loathed the sight of that girl.

The blonde girl paced around the darkroom frantically, pulling out her hair in frustration. "Just do something. A message or anything like that."

He knit his eyebrows before letting out a scoff. "They think we're dating."

"Use another number." Rae bit the inside of her cheek in contemplation.

Beomgyu nodded in response, which formed a malicious smirk on the female's lips. "Do I get anything in return or...?"

His eyes met hers that held so much hatred, he was getting tensed under her gaze. That woman acted like she had two personalities and sometimes, the enormous difference between both of them, made him shiver in fear.

He absolutely detested working for her. Usually, as long as she paid him for it, he was down to do anything. 

It disgusted him to the core. But this time, he knew he had a choice. A part of him that felt guilty protested inside.

Beomgyu clenched his jaw. "Can't believe we faked all this dating for this," he said, eyes seethed with exasperation. "Do I have to do this?"

He immediately shut up when she shot an icy glare at him. Her eyes narrowed into slits of fury. "After all," her voice turned silky, "You asked for it."

* * *

"It's me." A smooth and almost addicting voice chimed in, "I'm the one who sent her those."

They hadn't even noticed that the man was overhearing the conversation. The male stepped forward, his eyes smoldered with anger, like flames that refuse to burn out.

The man looked the least bothered; he was just glad he got an opportunity to finally leave.

Chaerin gasped at the sight of Beomgyu, while Yoongi blinked rapidly. For a moment, they looked completely stunned, staring at him from across the room. Confusion flickered across his face as he knit his eyebrows.

"Why?"

Yoongi who looked perplexed, stared at him as his tone turned bitter, "Why would you do that to her?"

Beomgyu tucked his hands inside his pockets, turning towards him. "Bold of you to assume that I wanted to do it."

Clenching his fists in fury, he shot a glare at Rae. "It was all because of her."

"Sending Chaerin those messages was the lamest thing I've ever done. She's made do much nastier things, some of them which I can't even say here-"

"Liar! I paid you," She snapped.

"Because I had no choice!" He snapped back, anger rippling through him. Veins protruded his arms as he growled, "But now I do."

His tone turned softer as he glanced at Chaerin. "We were never dating," he admitted. "It was all a scheme. I never really meant to hurt you." He shrugged. "I had no choice."

She nodded as she stood close to Yoongi who held her hand.

Beomgyu stepped forward near Rae, their faces uncomfortably close. Her breath hitched as he snarled through gritted teeth, "And for you." He pointed a finger in her direction. "I fucking quit!" He spat.

With that, he stormed out of the room, leaving the others in deafening silence.

* * * * *

A/N:

WTH DID I WRITE!? SOMEONE, PLEASE COMFORT ME.