18

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Uh, hyung?"

"Yeah?" Namjoon turned his head towards him, lowering his glasses to hear what he had to say.

Jungkook and Taehyung showed him a cheeky grin, holding something behind their back. 

Jin sighed, "If it's something not-so-innocent, then I swear to god, I'll kill you bo...." He trailed off, as he saw Hoseok coming out of his bedroom.

"Did you switch souls with Yoongi? Why are you coming out from hibernating?" Jin asked, brows furrowed, while Namjoon rested his palm on his chin.

Jin grabbed Hoseok's shoulder, "Are you alright?"

He nodded in response, raising his head. "Then why do you look like you just found out that your girlfriend cheated on you?"

He shrugged, "I'm alright." Jin doubted that he went to the kitchen to bring his favorite food. 

"You don't look alright," Namjoon remarked, lowering his brows.

Jin set down the plate on the table, "I bet this will make you feel good. Food is the only thing that will-"

"Hyung, do you mind if we listen to some music?" Jungkook interrupted him, trying to sound like James Corden. 

"No." Jin glared at him, "And don't interrupt me when I'm speaking." 

Jungkook grinned mischievously at Taehyung, and clicked on that file on his laptop. Jin continued, "So as I was saying-" 

"TAKE IT OFF NOW GIRL-"

Namjoon spat the water he was drinking and fell off his chair, hurting his back, while the pair in front of him grinned at each other.

"I'M A MASTER, BABY WITH YOUR-"  "Where in the world did you find that song!?" Namjoon glared at Jungkook who cheekily winked at him.

"Oh my god, how could you play that song in this household!? Jin yelled at them. Namjoon got up from the floor, gritting his teeth.

"We just wanted to hear Namjesus sing," Taehyung replied, while the other ruffled his hair.

They fist-bumped without looking at each other, while Jin let out an exasperated sigh.

"I think we've messed it up," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, while Namjoon cracked his knuckles, glaring at them.

"Yeah, I'd rather mess you-" Jungkook clasped a hand to his mouth. "I may or may not have blood on my hands after this." Namjoon glared at them.

Jungkook gulped. Almost suddenly when Namjoon ran up to him, to grab the laptop out of his hands, the maknae dodged and Namjoon collided with Taehyung and fell on the floor.

Pain shot through him, as he lay on the floor with a 62-kg man on top.

"Ow! My balls, man!" He yelled on top of his lungs, while Jin stood there, holding his phone and recording what had happened.

"It would be better if you had smiled," Jin suggested unhelpfully, as he saw their faces were exactly what would be needed to make a meme.

The door knob turned, and Yoongi burst through the door, his eyes widened as he saw the scene in front of him.

His eyes landed on Jin who was recording this. He shook his head, unable to believe that two grown-up men were fighting like 5-year-old kids, "Do I have to ask what the hell is happening here?"

Taehyung shrugged looking at him, "A family fight, I guess."

***

If you vote and comment, you get a flying kiss from Yoongi.