The Mission ~ Phinks

I took a long sip from my drink, using it to cover the fact that I was scanning the room carefully.

And there he was. Among the tallest there, I couldn't deny how good looking he was: blond hair swept back, an easy grin on his face. Damn did that suit fit him well, accentuating his broad shoulders.

Next to him was a far shorter man, raven locks pulled back into a tail. He wasn't even pretending to be interested in the festivities. His eyes were sharp, studying his surroundings as carefully as I was.

Seems like the boss's intel was good. Not one, but at least two spiders came to this gala, exclusively for the mafia.

Time for me to do my job.

The whole night, the two of them moved around the massive hall together. It appeared that they were just mingling with the crowd, but to me it was clear that they were examining the entire place. They're up to something, undoubtedly.

At long last, I spotted the handsome blond heading for the elevator. In a split second, I decided to follow him instead of staying near the other. I already knew what he was up to.

As calmly as I could, I strode after the man and into the elevator, flashing a friendly smile.

One moment I was studying his reflection in the elevator door, the next he'd punched the stop button, and had one of his arms holding my hands captive, the other caging me between his body and the wall.

"Why are you following me?"

"My apologies, but I think you're mistaken. I only wanted some air. Now if you would be so kind as to let me go and let us continue," I answered nonchalantly.

In reality, trapping myself in an enclosed space with a man like him wasn't my best idea, especially now that we're no longer in motion. Even if I am powerful, his capabilities are far beyond mine.

"Yeah, right. You've been watching me all night."

"And if I was? What can I say, you're very attractive. I can try."

"I don't buy it. You mafia type are always up to something, so spit it out."

"Fine. I was sent to keep an eye out for you on behalf of the mafia. They were curious as to why members of the Phantom Troupe were rumored to be coming to the gala."

"Maybe we just wanted to have some fun too?"

"You spiders are always up to something," I echoed.

He smirked, leaning in closer.

"I'll answer your question...for a price."

I arched a brow, waiting for him to continue.

Instead of speaking, he lowered his lips to mine. I stiffened in shock. But only for a moment, because I started kissing him back.

As soon as things got heated, he pulled back, only to brush his lips against my ear.

"Excited, hmm? I'm starting to think that you weren't lying about wanting me. My name is Phinks."

"Y/N. Why tell me that if you know my intentions?"

"So you know what to call out."

With my wrists pinned above my head, and his hot, hard body pressing against mine, it was hard to think rationally.

"Is that so, Phinks? And how do you plan on doing that?" I challenged.

In response, he slid his lips against my jaw before attacking my neck. I whimpered a little as he sucked on that sweet spot.

His fingers trailed up my leg, soft as a whisper, hiking up my dress as he went.

I should have stopped him from bunching the skirt around my waist. And I definitely should not have moaned when he slid his fingers into my panties, finding my clit.

But hell, was I enjoying it.

"Such a bad girl. You're wet for me already," he teased in a husky voice.

I bucked my hips as he rubbed my clit, wanting more. Needing him.

"Please," I begged.

"You weren't shy before. Tell me what you want, gorgeous."

"I want you to fuck me."

He released my hands to unbuckle his own pants, pushing them down to reveal his massive erection.

My lips fell open. Fuck.

I bent over to take off my panties all the way, hearing a condom wrapper. When I straightened back up, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, pressing me against the wall again. Those shoulders didn't lie, and I wished that I could see his muscles rippling. My legs locked around him as I guided him to my entrance. I cried out softly as he thrust in deep, pulled out almost all the way, then slammed back into me. I was so deliciously full; the pleasure was overwhelming.

After a minute of that, he sped up to an almost punishing pace, as if he meant to pound me into the wall. I didn't mind, because his perfectly curved cock hit that magic spot over and over again, hands digging into my hips.

My nails dug into his back as I clung to him, getting closer to that high. He was too, judging from how his jaw slowly clenched, the vee between his brows deepening.

One of his hands shifted to stroke my clit, and that was my undoing. I tightened around him, burying my head in his neck, calling his name like a prayer.

Not long after, he threw his head back as he came.

The way my name spilled from his lips was perhaps the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

Our chests heaving, he held me for a moment before finally putting me down, and we both began dressing. I neatened my mused hair and smudged makeup as if I hadn't just had what was possibly the best sex of my life.

He gave me one of those dazzling smiles as he started the elevator again. I returned it slyly.

"From my observations, am I correct in assuming that you and your friend are here to scope out the place, make plans for your next heist?"

"Yeah you are. We're here doing recon, that's all I'll say. But maybe - just maybe - I'll be seeing you again, and I can tell you more."

"I'll hold you to it, Phinks." I slipped a card into his palm as the door finally opened, and I made my way out into the lobby. I turned and winked at him. "Good luck."

"So, what did you learn? Did you get any useful information?" the boss asked.

"No sir. I was unable to make contact," I reported with a straight face that would make Illumi proud.

"Damn. The Phantom Troupe is too smooth," he muttered.