~Shalnark~

A = Aftercare (what he's like after sex)

Shalnark absolutely spoils you with aftercare; he massages you if he's worried that he was too rough, and even if he knows he wasn't, he'll get lots of snacks, and he will not leave your side. Prepare for a lot of cuddling and quality time together.

B = Body part (his favorite part of your body and your favorite part of his)

Yours: Your shoulders. You're the perfect height for him to hug you from behind and rest his head on your shoulder, snuggling into your neck. It's also his favorite place to leave marks; he'll trail your shoulders with his lips, kissing and biting as he goes.

His: His smile. Shalnark has such a kind smile that your heart flutters every time he shoots you one of those playful grins. He laughs so much that it's contagious, and it's impossible to be in a bad mood when you're around him. But it's those dark smirks when he eyes you like his favorite game that sends a shiver of anticipation down your spine.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Shalnark doesn't care where he cums, as long as you cum first. This usually means that he finishes inside of you after you've been taken care of.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of his)

There's no doubt that Shalnark is the sweetheart of the bunch, especially when it comes to his princess. That's why it was such a shock when he asked you to play strip poker with him. You didn't stand a chance of winning; not that it mattered when the two of you ended up nearly naked. Naturally, this wicked game became a sort of foreplay, always leading to something far more interesting.

E = Experience (how experienced is he? does he know what he's doing?)

This precious boy doesn't have much experience. Sometimes you both end up fumbling a little, sharing an awkward laugh before trying again. Because of this, he's eager to go above and beyond in his efforts to make sex unforgettable for both of you. He's a fast learner though.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Few things excite Shalnark more than watching you ride him. With his hands gripping your hips, your hands braced on his abs, and your head thrown back in rapture, cowgirl is his go to position for making love. It gives him easy access to your most sensitive spots too.

G = Goofy (is he more serious in the moment? Is he humorous? etc.)

Shalnark is always playful, no matter what he's doing. Even if he's completely focussed on pleasuring you, there's no doubt that he has some lighthearted sentiment ready.

H = Hair (how well groomed is he? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

His hair is already a fine blond, so a small trim every so often is all the maintenance he needs.

I = Intimacy (how is he during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Shalnark takes romance more seriously than any of his games. He doesn't use grand gestures; rather it's the little details that he remembers about you that make you feel appreciated. Getting you your favorite food or taking a stroll through a gorgeous park are some of the things he does to prepare for an evening of lovemaking.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Shalnark jacks off fairly often. It's mostly because he's too shy to ask you, or he just doesn't want to bother you. You've walked in on him plenty of times when he's hidden away with some risqué material, and you help him without him having to ask.