~Uvogin~

A/N Hello! It sure has been a while! I'm not dead, I've just been swamped worldly obligations :) But! There is new stuff in the works! I've also added centimeters and/or meters to all the alphabets for my metric friends.

This one is for @uvosslut! Thanks for the request (many months ago, I know :3 )

A = Aftercare (what he's like after sex)

Uvogin dotes on you following sex. He'll clean you up before engulfing you in his comforting embrace to cuddle and have a little heart-to-heart. If he isn't completely worn out, he'll massage you while you both settle down to do something relaxing together.

B = Body part (his favorite part of your body and your favorite part of his)

Yours: Your head. Peculiar as it sounds, Uvogin finds you adorable. You're considerably smaller than him, and he can't resist poking your cheeks and patting your head affectionately. Now, he would be lying if he said that seeing the lewd expressions adorning your face, rolling eyes and flushed cheeks, plush mouth slack from the pleasure, weren't the best part of sex for him.

His: His back. Uvogin's titanic build is useful for more than combat. More often than not, if you're together, he's giving you a piggyback ride. It's just so soothing to rest across his strong back and experience the world from high above. Sometimes you'll fall asleep, and it becomes a game to him to keep you balanced so you don't fall off while you nap. Most importantly, it provides you purchase while he fucks you senseless, the only thing keeping you grounded when you've just about forgotten everything but his name.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Uvogin has a great deal of cum. It's not distinct from normal cum in taste or texture, there's just a copious quantity. It certainly takes some practice to become accustomed to handling it.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of his)

Not a typical dirty secret, but Uvogin is a massive softie for you. He puts on a brave face in front of the troop, and plays the part of the violence-loving brute convincingly, but with you, he can let his guard down and show you all his emotions. He has also 100% practiced his dirty talk while doing random things like chores, or just walking around. That mop in the kitchen has absolutely heard all of his naughty phrases and tones before you have.

E = Experience (how experienced is he? does he know what he's doing?)

Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, Uvogin was quite inexperienced. His intimidating stature sent most women running, so his opportunities to practice were few. He was so grateful for your willingness to guide him, and work together to have the harmony that you do.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

This always comes down to logistics. He's a massive man, so the options are limited, both to avoid hurting you and to account for the height difference. Because of this, you're nearly always on top. Don't let the constraints of this fool you; there are still plenty of variations to this position from upright cowgirl, maximizing skin on skin contact, to reverse cowgirl, which gives him a lovely view of your ass.

G = Goofy (is he more serious in the moment? Is he humorous? etc.)

Uvogin is rarely serious in general, treating everything as a form of entertainment. Naturally, sex is another way that he shows his light-hearted nature. In particular, he loves to try out cheesy one-liners and elaborate setups to try and get you into bed, so prepare for some unique seduction.

H = Hair (how well groomed is he? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He'll trim at most, but don't expect a lot. As he'll say, he's a man, not a boy.