~Feitan~

A = Aftercare (what he's like after sex)

Feitan is quiet afterwards, as always, but he's especially tender, a juxtaposition to the roughness of the act. If there's time, he'll run the both of you a bath, and more often than not, he'll end up leaning back into you while you wash his hair. He tries (and fails) to not fall asleep while you rub circles into his scalp.

B = Body part (his favorite part of your body and your favorite part of his)

Yours: Your hands. They're so soft, yet capable. Whether it's to wring the life from a man's neck, or slide sensually along his skin, your hands are wonderful. He'll find any excuse to hold them, which ends up being often. The troupe got so used to the two of you walking hand in hand that they could tell when something was wrong between you when you weren't.

His: His hair. It's long and silky, and if you're lucky he'll let you tame it. It gives you something to hold on to. You running your fingers through his hair while he lies with his head in your lap brings him as much peace as it does to you, though he'll never admit it.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

As part of his commanding nature, Feitan enjoys cumming in your mouth, and you take every drop like the good girl that you are.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of his)

Feitan's canines are so sharp that you started teasing him about his fangs. In retaliation, he started biting you softly, nipping at the sensitive skin of your neck and leaving two small bruises every time the last ones faded. People began teasing you about your vampire boyfriend, but you both secretly loved it.

E = Experience (how experienced is he? does he know what he's doing?)

Feitan has plenty of experience with the female body. He takes care in every facet of life, and that includes sex. He knows exactly how and where to touch you to make you melt.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Nothing feels as good for either of you as when Feitan is taking you from behind, one hand wrapped around your throat, the other digging into your hip. While you brace yourself against a wall, or the bed, he'll press himself flush against your back, teeth grazing against your softest skin.

G = Goofy (is he more serious in the moment? Is he humorous? etc.)

Humour just isn't for Feitan, so he leaves the jokes to you. When he makes love, he's focused on one thing only, and that's making you feel amazing. You have plenty of time to make him laugh outside of that.

H = Hair (how well groomed is he? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Feitan is always trimmed, and shaves if he can be bothered to.

I = Intimacy (how is he during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Though he isn't often romantic with you, limiting himself to quick kisses and hand holding, he is when it counts. He knows just how to show you how much he loves you, in every way.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Feitan almost never jacks off; it simply isn't enough to compare to the fun he has with you.

K = Kink (one or more of his kinks)

Feitan is a top and a sadist; he tries to dominate every time, making sure that you know who you belong to. He'll mark you with his teeth and nails. That being said, he also doesn't mind receiving pain from you (you do torture together sometimes), and he belongs to you too.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

His dungeon is his favorite place to play. Whether that's with one of his (or your) victims, or with you, the dungeon is the best place for him to let loose. It's full of places for him to spread you out and fuck you until you reach that ecstatic high.

M = Motivation (what turns him on, gets him going)

A little pain is a sure way to turn him on. When you bite his lip or tug on his hair, there's no stopping him, so be careful when you get rough with him.

N = No (something he wouldn't do, turn offs)

Feitan will not do anything with you that leaves anything more than a bruise, or some slight stinging cuts in rare instances. He never wants you to be in pain outside of the act.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Feitan is a giver. He's merciless when he eats you out; the man's tongue should be illegal. Time after time, he'll pin you down with his hands flat on your hips as you arch in bliss.

P = Pace (is he fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He has two moods, and be warned because his sadism comes through either way. The first one is when he goes fast and rough, railing you over and over again. The second is when he goes painfully slow, edging you for hours. Either way, he'll have you begging.

Q = Quickie (his opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Feitan isn't the biggest fan of quickies. It doesn't give him enough time to do everything he wants to, however when there isn't a good opportunity for his normal passion, a quickie will do.

R = Risk (is he game to experiment? does he take risks? etc.)

The two of you have experimented with more positions, instruments, and extras than can be counted. If it sounds pleasurable in the slightest, it's worth a try. However, there's always preparation so you both feel comfortable.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can he go for? how long does he last?)

Stamina is always like a challenge for Feitan. It's not a question of how many rounds he can go for, it's a question of how many you can, usually being four to five.

T = Toys (does he own toys? does he use them?)

Having a dungeon means having plenty of toys, some for pain, and some for pleasure. But not all of them are for him to use on you; sometimes you turn the tables and have your wicked way with him instead.

U = Unfair (how much he likes to tease)

Feitan loves to hear you beg, loves to watch you writhe below him; teasing is a given. Despite that, he's a generous lover, taking his pleasure, but giving back in equal measure. He's never left you wanting or unsatisfied.

V = Volume (how loud he is, what sounds he makes, etc.)

He's a man of few words, speaking with his actions. This is a complete contrast to when he's intimate with you. You're not shy, but the sheer filth of the words that fall from his lips is an ink that stains your cheeks crimson.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for him)

Every once in a while, you'll spill each others blood just a bit. Watching the crimson liquid mingle while in the throes is a special kind of art, reserved for making momentous occasions all the more memorable.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He may be on the shorter side, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't compensate elsewhere. He's seven inches [17centimeters] long, but it's his girth that proves a challenge.

Y = Yearning (how high is his sex drive?)

His desire for you is high, but given the intensity of your lovemaking, you go every few days, though rarely consecutively.

Z = Zzz (how quickly he falls asleep afterwards)

If anything, sex wakes Feitan up more, so he'll avoid doing it before bed. If you're feeling sleepy though, he'll curl around you on the couch and let you fall asleep in his safe embrace, only grumbling about it a little.