Days like these

Sorry, this is a short chapter. Only a few chapters left of the book, enjoy

We have finally finished filming the movie. The stress of learning lines and learning scenes is gone, but I feel so down knowing I am not going to wake up and see my friends all day repeatedly. The benefits are that I will finally reunite with my best friend Charlotte and going to work with Tom. It will never be the same, without Alexis, but she is my angel that watches over me. Tom and I have 1 more day before we leave to go back to London in the morning. We decide to go and look around Atlanta, Tom has planned something but is refusing to tell me. 

Firstly I wake up to tea in bed along with making pancakes with Tom. He is really treating me on our last day. I have sugar and lemon on my pancakes and he has Nutella, which he gets everywhere just like a little kid. We laugh for a while and eat our pancakes looking out the window. it is a pleasant day, great temperature for a day out. After clearing up Toms mess and getting ready for our 'adventure' as Tom wants to call it, We make our way through the door. We run down to the taxi which Tom opens the door for me. The taxi ride is around 20 minutes, just enough time to talk and take some cute pictures for our socials. #TomandHannahforever is now a thing. After the very pleasant car ride, we arrive at the Botanical Gardens. I love gardens and fields overall so this is the best place ever.

We walk around for a long time taking in the plants and the different sights we come across loads of various sculptures made out of trees and bushes that have been carved into different shapes and objects. The amount of detail placed into each sculpture is magnificent. My favourite is the dragon. It is absolutely massive and has its wings spread out in different colours. 

"Wow, Tom this is amazing," I state looking around at all the other plants and all the colourful sculptures. 

"I thought you would like it, it reminds me of-" Tom starts

"The garden outside your office and the field we used to go to back in London," I finish off his sentence. 

"Exactly," Tom and me carry on looking around and admiring the sculptures, then I realise Tom has disappeared. I look around the nearest corners expecting him to be looking at plants or something but no. I start to get worried when all of a sudden 2 hands grab me by the waist and pull me up and over someones head onto their shoulders. I get scared at first thinking I am being kidnapped. Then I realise it is Tom laughing and I start to laugh as well.

"You scared me you idiot," I mention flicking his head. 

"Should have seen your face," Tom says through the laughter. I chuckle and he starts to walk around with me on his shoulders. I touch the branches high up in the trees admiring the plants and flowers that have bloomed on the trees. I lean my arms and head on top of Tom's head. 

"I love you," I whisper. Right now everything is at peace. Nothing can be better. 

"24/7 forever and always dummy," Tom replies. We carry on walking around for ages enjoying everything in sight. We played hide and seek multiple times. Hidden behind trees and running after each other laughing. Tom often catches up to me and picks me up of the round into a hug. I have no worries in the world what so ever. 

"Catch me if you can!" I shout sprinting away from Tom who instantly smiled and starts to chase me. I can feel people staring and judging but we don't care, not a single bit. I sprint around trees and under branches but Tom is right behind me no matter what I do. I start to run across a big green area and feel myself being picked up off the ground and spun around. We both chuckle and collapse to the floor in a laughing fit. We lay there laughing together just staring into the distance. 

"Caught ya," Tom says between his laughter, placing a kiss on my forehead. 

"What or where would we be if we never met at that night club," I asked thinking about the question.

"Well, you would find a new job most likely for a different actor or at that other cafe you told me about. Then I would carry on with work filming, but I would be lonely like I always used to be,"

"Wait were you lonely before you hired me?" I ask

"Very, I would sit in my office looking out the window and just think about how I wanted someone special to just walk into my life, I would do that every single day. Then you came along and I didn't have to daydream or think about it. It was happening," Tom states.

"Awww, that's sad, but cute at the same time," I chuckle and grabs his hand to pull him to his feet. "Now let's go back to the hotel," Tom nods and we make our way back.  We decide to stop at a cafe on the way back and have tea and some food.

"I will have a tea and can I have a doughnut?" I ask

"Sure what flavour?" The waitress asks

"Vanilla please," I say 

"And what about you- Omg are your, Tom Hiddleston?" The waitress asks, I try really hard to bust out laughing.

"In the flesh," Tom answers. 

"I am such a big fan! Omg and you Hannah Hart!" She exclaimed only just realising who I am. 

"Marvel fan?" I ask

"Yes massive! Loved it all my life do you mind if we get a picture," She asks. Tom and me both agree and take pictures with the girl. She is so sweet and offered if she can get us anything else to eat or drink.

"No, thank you, what's your name by the way?" Tom asks

"Alexis," She mentions. My face drops as soon as I hear that name. I put on a fake smile but Tom can obviously tell I am affected by it. 

"Well nice to meet you Alexis feel free to message me on Instagram or something," Tom says making Alexis smile with joy. She walks away and I instantly frown.

"Damn it, that ruined my amazing day," I say upset.

"Come on let's take our order to go and watch a movie at home we can watch Thor ragn-"

"Nah let's watch a Captin America," I say starting to get up.

"what! but you always want to watch tho-" Tom says surprised 

"Kidding what else would we watch dummy," I laugh as I nudge Tom. He chuckles and grabs the food saying a final goodbye to the waitress. We arrive back at the hotel and flop onto the couch. I grab the remote and turn on the tv. 

"Wanna make a den?" Tom asks. I turn to face him and raise an eyebrow. "What we can cuddle up in it, it looks fun," 

"Yeah that does sound pretty fun, but first.......Dance party!" I shout turning on some random dance music. Tom starts laughing and we both stood up and danced. Tom is especially good at dancing as many people know from interviews and videos on the internet. 

"Yes, Tom!" I say hyping him up as he shows me some moves.

"Your turn!" He says and I carry on the dance. It lasts for what seems like forever, doing dance battles and dancing together we get tired and flop again. I get up eventually and grab blankets to do the den whilst Tom grabs chairs to hold it up. He places chairs in a semi-circle and we place many blankets over the top and inside to make it look cosy. We also added many pillows. We both cuddled up in the den and we start the movie. Tom starts to act out scenes where he is in.

"We are not doing get help," Tom says imitating Loki. I laugh at him as he stands in front of me acting. After a while, we cuddle up in our cosy den and fall asleep close together,