start of the movie

The next few weeks go quickly, Tom taking care of me, trying to be independent, preparing for the movie and the list goes on. Charlotte is at home resting in bed almost all day, still recovering mentally and physically. I'm trying to get out and up as often as I can, rehearsing lines for the movie, going on a walk with Tom etc. Alexis's funeral is coming up soon and I have to prepare for that. Everything is going quite fast at the moment, everything flashing before my eyes, moments seem to go by so quickly. I have to start filming the movie very soon, but I am still highly shaken by Alexis's sudden death. Day after day night after night, all I do is ponder about what would have happened if she were still here. Tom and I are leaving to go to Atlanta, where the movie set is today. I spent the last few days with Charlotte, making sure everything is going to be absolutely fine once I leave.

"Ready?" Tom asks as I hug Charlotte for the 10th time, never wanting to let go. 

"Ready," I sigh, finally letting go of Charlotte. We are going away for 9 months. It isn't easy for traumatising events to suddenly happen, then leave your best friend for a huge amount of time. I feel a tear roll down my cheek, as does Charlotte, I feel unprepared like something is missing and I am not ready. I take Toms hand as we start to give our passports and boarding passes to the staff. I take one final look at Charlotte and James, and mouth I love you and I am going to miss you. She blows me a kiss and I pretend to catch it mid-air. Tom chuckles as he kisses my head and we board the plane, Charlotte gone from sight. 

"Tom?" I ask as we sit down in first class and prepare for a long flight.

"Hmm?" 

"I'm scared," I whisper, looking at the ground, suddenly my shoes seem so interesting. 

"Don't be, we can get through everything together, hand in hand, side by side precious," Tom replies, taking my hand and gently planting a kiss on it. I smile and snuggle up to the side of him and close my eyes, taking in everything.

"Love you," I whisper into his shoulder.

"24/7, forever and always," 

The plane is long and tiring, nothing like a good few movies can fix though. I try to go over my lines with Tom but keep getting distracted by his jokes and messing around. It is impossible to focus when Tom is like this. I decide some sleep will benefit me, due to the jet lag. After a few hours of sleeping Tom wakes me up, as we are landing very shortly.

"wake up darling," Tom whispers as he slowly nudges me.

"Hello handsome, no tickles?" I jokingly say. Tom instantly starts to tickle me under my chin and my stomach. 

" spoke too soon," He laughs as we land in Atlanta. I eventually stop laughing and we both start to pack up all the stuff that we had been using during the flight. I look down at my purse and notice a shiny item inside, I reach in and grab a square key chain. Confused, I turn it around to see a picture of Me, Alexis and Charlotte pulling funny faces. I clench the key chain to my chest a feel a tear run down my cheek. I brush it away and carry on getting out of the plane with Tom, hand in hand. We arrive at the hotel and decide to sit on the balcony and enjoy the view. As we lie there taking in the view and each other, all I think about is Alexis and Charlotte. Where is life going to take me now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is our first day on set and we are busy getting changed into our costumes and getting our hair done. Tom has his Loki wig on and his outfit on. He looks handsome as hell. His costume hugs his figure tightly. I stare for a good few seconds before he notices and comes over to me, who is still getting their makeup done.

"Like what you see?" Tom jokes, giving me a little twirl. I laugh at his actions and stand up from the chair, due to being done with my make up. I have to wear a slim black and silver bodysuit. It defines my features more than Toms. He can't keep his eyes off me.

"Maybe, but you defiantly like what you see," I say giving him a wink, causing him to nod and the cast to cheer. We both laugh and make our way over to the others. Everyone is in their costumes and look amazing. We all joke around for a bit, until Joe and Anthony come in to start filming. 

"We are going to do the scene with Huntsman and Captain America talking about the plan," I think for a minute and remember the lines instantly. Tom gives me hug and a kiss on the head before I walk up to Chris and get into position. He is sitting on a chair with his elbows on the table and his head in between his hands. I am pacing around in front of him, frustrated with what we are talking about.

"But Aubrey-" Chris starts looking dead at me.

"No Steve! You don't understand it isn't going to work at all! and no one else can see that!" I shout, tears forming in my eyes, frustrated. I am still pacing around in front of Chris, as he stands up and stops me from walking dead in my tracks.

"Aubrey, stop. I know you are frustrated, but you have to trust me," Chris says gentle-looking into my watering eyes. I blink multiple times, so I can still see without my vision being blurry. He pulls me in and hugs me, I put my face into his chest and rest there. He places his chin on top of my head and we stay like that until the director shouts.

"CUT!" We instantly step away from each other, I start to wipe my face and walk over to Tom and the others.

"That was amazing! Hannah, you really are talented," RDJ Says, I thank him and Chris makes his way over towards us.

"You ok?" He asks

"Yes thanks, you?" 

"better than ever," I smile at him before being interrupted by Anthony saying that there is a scene with all the avengers in a meeting. We all sit where we are supposed to be, apart from me who is supposed to be late to the meeting, Like always. The cameras start to roll and we start to act.

"So, what information do we have so far abou- wait where is Aubrey?" Samuel says strictly (Nick Fury) I walk through the doors, Samuel sighs and rubs his forehead, whislt everyone turns to face me. 

"Late again,"

"Like always," I smile and shoot him a sarcastic grin. I take my seat and the scene continues. After a few seconds, a hear a creak I look down and my chair instantly collapses. Sending me straight to the ground. I lay on the ground and hear everyone laughing and starting to get up and help me.

"CUT! you ok Hannah?" Joe says through his laughs. I rub my head as Chris Hemsworth helps me up. I nod and everyone giggles along with me. 

"Can I get a new chair?" I ask through my laughter.  Once the chair is replaced and we stop laughing we do the scene. After doing a few practices and a hundred takes of a few scenes as we kept messing up, Tom and me go back to the hotel exhausted, after a long day. Once we arrive home we both jump onto the sofa and instantly sigh of relief that we are back in the room.

"Wanna make dinner? I know we are tired, but let's cook some random shit," Tom excitedly says dragging me to the small kitchen. Even though it is a hotel it has an oven a fridge a sink and all the basic needs for a kitchen. We walk over to the kitchen and hunt for food in the fridge. We end up having 5 eggs, ham cheese salt and pepper and a bit of milk. Omelette is the only dish I can think of making or scrambled eggs. We decide Omelette is the best dinner option. I mix the eggs pour them into the pan and the other ingredients and wola. 

"Sprinkle a bit of cheese," Tom says chucking lots of cheese onto the omelette. I laugh at him and flip half the omelette over to make a small circle. 

"Yeah, a bit of cheese," I sarcastically say, rolling my eyes whilst smileing. Tom chuckles and we finish up the dish. 

"Bon appetite!" I say as I place the omelette on a plate. I feel something hit the back of my neck and turn around to see Tom holding the package of cheese munching on it. I look down to see cheese on the floor, my mouth drops.

"I am going to get you back for that!" I shout as I grab a bit of cheese and chuck it in his direction, I manage to hit him in the face and he instantly overdramatically gasps. He throws some more at me and we go back and forth for a while.

"TRouCE!" I shout at him, my hair is covered in cheese and so is Tom. We both start to laugh and clean up the mess. The omelettes are by far from warm by now.