Finally, together.

It has been a couple of months since what happened. Only 4 more months till I can hold Tom again. I have had fewer panic attacks, so that's an improvement. I have gone to work a few times only to do some small tasks. Tom isn't even there, so there isn't much to do. I got to see Alexis and Micheal though, I have missed them. Me, Char, James, Micheal and Alexis went for dinner a few times. It was the funniest thing ever, especially when they fought over who was paying then had to do the maths of how much we pay each. If only Tom was there. We stayed up all night and played games, it was the best, to see everyone fighting over Monopoly and Cludeo. Every night when I have no one around, I go to our field. Just for the memories.

All I do is sit there looking at the stars, imagining the times I spent there with Tom. I soak in my surroundings and occasionally go for wonders around the field making up fake scenarios like if Tom was actually there. I miss him so much and I am sure he misses me too. I spent a few days with my parents, it was nice to see them again, even after they abandoned me. I also started art classes and got told to sell my art as it is, apparently, underrated. They put some of my art in a few galleries which I am immensely proud of. So is Charlotte. 

I still go to the gym 3 times a week and hang out with Dylan. He comes in so handy with training. I couldn't have got this far without him. Everything is going amazingly. Even in my acting classes; Who knew I could act so well? My favourite moments are with all my friends and family, hanging out at Tom's house. We watch movies all night and play games on a call with Tom. He seems so happy seeing me happy after all my problems. 

It is now lunchtime, I'm at work and I am sitting in the garden outside Tom's office sipping my tea like I do every day. Just enjoying being outside and surrounded by marvellous flowers. I drink my tea and smell the flowers, this is my comfort place as well as the field. I take a few deep breaths, thinking about all my memories. The thing I hang onto, memories. I hear someone outside open the gate and come into the garden. What if it is Tom? My heart skips a beat at this thought and I open my eyes from daydreaming to see Alexis shutting the gate behind her.

"Hey Alexis, you ok?" I say as she walks over to me and sits down beside me.

"I can see why you like this garden. How are you? about Tom," Alexis says looking at the magnificent flowers. 

"Yeah, I am fine, I still miss him though," I say looking up at the clouds. Tears start to fill my eyes, I hate to talk about him out loud. I keep the tears in to look like I am fine.

"Well, halfway there," Alexis says patting my shoulder, reassuringly. 

A few weeks go by and I do the same things over and over. Hang out with friends and family, go to the field, eat lunch in the garden, acting, art and gym. At least I enjoy all these things otherwise the months would have gone so slow. I am sitting in the field once again enjoying the view of the lights of London. Taking in the scent of the wildflowers surrounding me, when my phone goes off. Tom.

"Hey, Tom," I sat. He always knows the right time to call. 

"Hey Hannah," He sounds like he is here with me, but he is only on the phone.

"How's filming? I miss you," I say as a look up at the sky catching a glimpse of movement behind me, rabbits.

"It's good yeah, I haven't shot In a few days though," He says making me raise my eyebrow.

"Why?" I say, totally oblivious. Then Tom leans over me, creating a shadow. I look up in disbelief.

"Because I am here with you," My heart soars. I drop the phone and leap up and hug him. My eyes fill up with water and start to pour out waterfalls, I can hear my heart racing as I feel his touch once again after 4 months. Tom is crying too and all we do is stand there embracing each other. After a few minutes of hugging and completely covered in tears, I step away from his comforting arms.