movie completed

It is a new day and Tom and me decide to go on a morning run and a training session. Chris E decides he wants to join in then he invites Seb and Mackey, so now it is 5 of us. We all get ready and start the run at a gentle pace taking in all the views and sounds. It is such a calm and peaceful morning and I am so happy that we all got to do this. Everyone is talking about the movie and about our favourite bloopers and scenes.

"No, it was definitely Hannahs chair breaking!" Sebastian says as everyone nods in agreement.

"No when Tom said Hannah instead of Ava," Chris says, making me laugh but only to realise one thing.

"Hey, why are they all about me and Tom?" I joke laughing as we all stop and start to walk. We have been running at a good pace for 20 minutes with no brakes, and quite frankly I am dead. 

"Lets hit the gym," Tom suggest as everyone starts to walk in that direction, leaving me behind slouched on the bench catching my breath back. I manage to get up eventually and catch up to everyone still panting. Once we make it to the gym everyone scatters and goes to different places to work out. I decide to stay by the weights and mess around with various weights and challenged Tom. Who is always up for a challenge.

"This one," I say pointing at an extremely heavyweight, for me. He walks over to it and picks it up with one hand and smirks at me looking me in the eyes.

"Ok chose another one," Tom teases. I point at a weight that is almost triple the weight he picked up.

"Go on then," I whisper as I walk past him and grab my phone to video the epic fail. He scoffs and makes his way over to the weight. He tries to pick it up a struggle for a good few seconds before giving up. Chris then walks over along with the others.

"My turn," Chris says trying to pick it up. He gets it off the rack but can't hold it for long. The same thing happens with Seb and then Mackie couldn't lift it up. I laugh at them all, not that I can talk, but oh well. After a while of messing around and working out, we all gather our stuff and get ready for a busy day of acting and celebrating. It is our last day on set, and I m generally sad about it. I am going to miss everyone all over again. Just like last year. We walk onto set all together laughing whilst I am on Toms back chilling. I am so exhausted from the gym.  

" Welcome to the last day of being on set!" Scarlet shouts as we walk over to the others. Everyone cheers and claps as we all settle down and talk to everyone. After a while of talking and catching up, we all get ready to start recording. 

"Action!" 

"Let me go!" I shout at Tom as I look into his eyes. I squirm around 'trying to get out his grasp as he 'holds me by the throat against a wall'. He scoffs and 'tightens his grip'.

"No why would I, now tell me where is-" Tom starts to say as he gets angrier.

"right here, "Scarlet says as Chris and the rest of the team also start to come out from the shadows.

"oh And she is not alone," Tom says dropping me so I fall to the floor. Gasping for air. I place my hands on the floor and try and 'breath'. I look up to see Tom smirking and the rest of the cast slowly moving forward.

"She will never be alone," Chris says as they all start to close in on Tom whose smirk never left his face.

"aw I hate to do this, but nor am I," Tom mentions as then people burst into the room and instantly start to fight with the Avengers. I am still on the floor trying to recover. I blink a few times to pretend I am dizzy and see Tom walking away whilst the Avengers are fighting. The camera zooms in on me as I get up onto my feet and start to make my way towards Tom.