Finding my Prince... Uh, is that supposed to be him? 17

Chapter 17

I woke up in my own bed the next morning with Damon under me and a very clear memory of what had happened in the back of that Ferrari. I kissed Damon's neck until he woke up. He wasn't getting the message and was only about half awake, so I nipped him.

"What the hell was that?!" he said, rubbing his eyes. I kissed him where the red mark was and got up.

"I needed to get you up," I said, wrapped in many layers of sheets.

"Why?" He asked, glaring at me.

"Because," I answered. The real reason was I wanted him to make me breakfast but it's not like I'm going to tell him that.

"You're absurd," He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"You know, I like you better in the morning, you're not so evil," I joked.

"Yes, but the night has its advantages too," He pointed out. I giggled as I remembered last night.

"I feel bad for the staff at you're estate in Italy," I stated.

"Well, let's see how well that old frame holds up after all those years," He said suggestively. I laughed and wriggled out of his grasp. I got dressed in a pair of acid wash shorts and another one of Damon's shirts. After a good half hour of wrestling my vampire for the remote and a little snack for him, I covered up the marks and left for work.

"Hey Ser," Alicia called from the door. It was my day to open up again.

"I should really give you a key," I muttered and unlocked the door. Ashley had left a message last night that she wouldn't be coming in today and instead, was leaving her girls in charge. I told Alicia this.

"YES! Time to mess with them," She said, rubbing her hands together.

"Oh my god, call Jeremy!" I said. She laughed and got on the phone. I guess we woke him up. The girls showed up shortly before Jeremy did. We eavesdropped on them first.

"Come on! I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't pee knowing that you're mad at me!" One of them whined. Jeremy went to the back and started laughing his head off. Alicia and I listened in on the rest.

"Well maybe you should think before taking my last condom," The other one said.

"Fine, I'll buy you more, just don't be mad at me!"

"Only if you buy me the good grape ones..." I had to run out next with Alicia on my heels. We had a mad laughing fit in the back.

"Get it, grape like rape," Alicia pointed out. That just sent us into another fit of laughing. We creeped back to listen.

"Oh my god, I can't believe she let you do that!" One said. I strained to hear more.

"Yeah I mean it may be spelt like 'channel' but it's pronounced Chanel! What kind of mother let's her daughter be not correct about something?" The other complained. We all giggled a little and the girls didn't seem to notice. When they got into the conversation about their first orgasms we all needed to leave again.

"Who in their right mind has conversations like that?" Jeremy said.

"I have no idea," I replied. I wish I had a video camera.

"Man, those girls are stupid," Alicia said. Eventually Jeremy left and Alicia and I got to work. I sent Alicia to do the actual sales work and I sat in the back and painted like I hadn't done in a while. It was nice to spend a few hours, engulfed in paint fumes and getting work done. I had been at it for about 4 hours until Alicia interrupted me.

"Serena, you have to come watch the idiot twins are trying to use the radio," Alicia said with a big smile on her face. I jumped up and followed her out. They managed to get it on. Now they were trying to find a station.

"What the hell kind of station is this?! It's only a cat screeching!" One complained. She was between stations and what she heard was the static. The first station was country.

"Ew, quick find another channel," The other said and they flipped through the stations. After a few tries, they landed on commercials.

"We don't need a furnace repair! We need Perez!" The first one yelled in frustration. Alicia snorted and we left because we didn't want the girls to know we'd been listening. I went back to my painting for a few more hours and walked out to see Alicia scrawling in a small notebook.

"What's that?" I asked. She jumped a little so I guess she didn't hear me walk up.

"Poems," She replied.

"That's pretty cool, are you any good?" She shrugged. I stole the book and read one.

"It's not that great," She tried to say, but I shushed her.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!" I said. She blushed and I left her with her writing.

"You know you really shouldn't hang around there," I heard one of the girls say.

"Why not?" the other asked.

"Because those creepy little Mexicans are always trying to get in my car," the first one replied, I laughed and went to my secluded corner. I finished up all my orders by four and had an hour to do nothing. We could hear bits and pieces of the girl's conversations and Alicia decided to start writing them into poems.

"You know, prostitutes probably make good money on Valentine's day."

"Yeah, that's the only way to go."

"What fun is a day for celebrating fucking only one guy?"

And the last hour flew by. With a few pages full of absurd poems about the girls, Alicia and I closed up for the day.

"I love working here," Alicia said with a happy sigh. I laughed and got in my car to go home. I hope Damon is waiting.

okay, so it is now clear to me that i need to explain why chris died because my head malfunctions on a regular basis. Pretty much, Chris is, sorry, WAS super protective and he was already starting to plot to kill Damon and we just cant have that. So Serena saw that the man she loved was in danger and killed her best friend for him. I think that covers that.

Second, go to deargirlsaboveme.com to read the posts that i borrowed for this :)

Snack of the chapter - spicy doritos ;) i didnt have a song... I had chips tho!