Until hell freeze!

Claire Amber Rose

Stepping out of the car, I took my bag with a lot of files that I need. I close the door with my hip cause I'm struggling to carry these files in my hand. As I make my way to the building, I stumble and almost fall but thankfully, there's someone who helps me and prevents the fall.

"Thanks."

"Not a problem beautiful." Looking up, my eyes widen seeing the man in front of me. He smirked as he saw my surprised expression. "You? What are you doing here?" I said in an unfriendly tone.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "I take it you are not happy to see me."

"Now you know." His phone rings and he took it out. "I'll see you later." He walked away. I scrunched my eyebrow as he said that. See you later? What's wrong with him? shaking my head, I walked inside my building.

I greeted my employee and walked up to my office. I put all the files on my table and sighed. It's time to work.

After 2 hours of sorting out the files, someone knocked on my door. "Come in," the door open and I looked up. Frowning as I look at the person, I put my pen down and looked directly at him. "Excuse me, sir, are you lost?"

"Nope, I came here for my tux. I want you to tailor a tux for me." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Have you made an appointment?"

"I have. Didn't your secretary tell you?" that's is what I'm wondering now. Why didn't Melissa tell me that he booked an appointment with me?

I gave him a tight smile then stood up. "She did. Now if you follow me please," as I walked to the door, I saw him smirked. I mentally rolled my eyes. On our way out, Melissa looked up and I glared at her then make my way to the studio.

I looked around the place, scrunching my eyebrow. Where is the other designer? I saw one person in the room and call her. If I may not wrong, she's an intern. "You," I pointed at her and gestured her to come here.

"Yes, Ms. Rose,"

"What's your name?" her eyes widen as I asked her. "L-lea C-collin, Miss." She stuttered. Smiling at her, I nodded. "Where are the other designer?"

"They went downstairs to take a few materials." Nodding my head, I turned to Dennis. "Mr. Harrington, this is Lea Collins, she's an intern and she will be the one who measures you."

He raised his eyebrow. "Didn't you say she's an intern?" I nodded my head. "I need someone professional to measure me. I will be attending my sister's engagement and I want it to be perfect."

"I assure you Mr. Harrington that she manages to do it."

He shook his head. "No," why is he annoying?

"Well, if you want to wait for the other desi-" he cut me off. "You," I looked at him questioningly.

"What?"

"I want you to measure me." I scoffed. "And why is that?"

"Because you are professional." I crossed my arms over my chest. "And she's not?"

"No, I didn't say that. I need someone who can measure me correctly without any mistake." What's his attention? Gritted my teeth as I glare at him. He looked down at me smirking. Can I please stitch his mouth to stop him from smirking?

"Fine then." I turned to Lea. "You can go back to work." She nodded and excuse herself.

"Right this way," I took the measurement and lead him in front of a mirror. I put my phone in my blazer pocket and start measuring him. I start off to measure his arms, it was going well. Then his shoulder which he started to move. "Sir, can you please stop moving?" I said politely but annoyed. "I thought you are professional and you can easily measure people when they're moving."

Scrunching my eyebrow, I straighten his shoulder. "As professional a designer could be, if the customer kept moving, it will be hard for them to measure. Now if you please,"

I then continue to measure his legs which he moves again. I looked at his legs in annoyance. I think he decided to annoy me. That's why he wants me to measure him.

"If you kept moving one more time, I'll chop your balls," I said aloud. I heard Lea giggling and that brought a smirked to me. Dennis then stops moving but I could feel his glare at me. After measuring most of his body, the only thing left is to measure his chest.

Standing in front of him while touching his chest to spread the measurement, I heard him intake a sharp breath. I looked up at him raising my eyebrow but he only blinked his eyes at me. Rolling my eyes, I continue doing my work.

When I'm done with him, I took a paper and a pen to write down the number then shove them in my pocket. Turning around to Dennis, I still found him staring at me. Looking at him weirdly, I wave my hand in front of him. "Mr. Harrington? Are you still there?"

"Umm... yeah. Are we done?" I nodded my head. "Yes, we are. So could you tell me what color do you like for your tux?"

"Black of course." Figured.

"Okay, I will contact you when your tux is finished."

"Thank you," he walked towards the door but stop. He turned around. "It means that you are the one who will call me?" Crossing my arms over my chest, I smirked at him. "No, it means my secretary will contact you. Not me."

He scrunched his eyebrow. "Why not you?"

"I'm the boss remember?" I said arrogantly the walked past him to leave the studio. Standing in front of my secretary's desk, I tapped my foot impatiently while crossing my arms over my chest. She looked up at me with eyes widened. "Ms. Rose, what can I help you with?" she gave me a nervous smile. I rolled my eyes and put both of my hands on the table.

"Why didn't you tell me that Harrington guy has made an appointment with me?"

"I'm sorry it slips my mind." Sighing, I looked down at the table. "Why? Do you have a problem with him?"

I scoffed then looked up. "Yes, cause I don't like that guy."

"Why?"

"Because he is annoying and a playboy!" Melissa raised her eyebrow. "Are you sure that's the problem? I snot because you like him?"

Looking at her disbelief, I glared at her. "Where did you get that crazy idea from? Never in a million years that I will fall for him."

She smiles teasingly. "Okay, if you say so, boss." I glared at her one more time then head inside my office.

Like him? Yeah right, until hell freeze!

~~~~

How's the chapter? hope you guys enjoy it!
let me know what you think and  if you enjoy please vote :)
I just want to say thank you for 100 readers. we still have a long way to go.

Happy readings!

xoxo