You'll see

Claire Amber Rose

"Maria, can you please put this dress on display?" she nodded and took the dress from me. I looked down at my Ipad to see the new dresses I have to place on the rack. I'm currently at my other boutique that provides formal dresses. Like wedding dress, bridesmaids, prom, and many more that involve gowns.

"Celine, can you place it there? Along with the halter dresses."

"Right away miss," she took 2 dresses that I handed her. After I'm done sorting out the dress, I walked to the other side and check the dresses until I heard someone giggle. Scrunching my eyebrow in confusion, I make my way to the receptionist and saw a man is flirting with my employee. I couldn't see the man's face cause his back was facing me.

Scoffing, I make my way towards them and purposely coughed. Once she saw me, her eyes widen and she went back to work. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Excuse me, sir, this is a boutique, not a place to flirt," I said seriously.

The man turned around and once he saw me, a smirk playing on his face. "It's you." He said. I raised my eyebrow. "You're the girl from last night I saw at the bar." I didn't say anything yet cause I have no idea what he was talking about.

"What? You don't remember me?"

I slightly move my head "Should I?" with that I left him and walked past him. I looked down at my Ipad again and went to the rack to check the dresses. "Wait, you really don't remember me?"

"No." I simply said without looking at him.

"You have a bad memory." I heard him muttered. That makes me face him. "Okay Mr. I don't know who you are but if you don't have anything important here please leave."

"Seriously though, you don't recognize me?" I narrowed my eyes at him and thought for a while. "As a matter of fact, I do remember you." His eyes lit up. "You're the person that I rejected last night right?" once I said that, he glared at me. I take it that he is not the type of person who likes rejection. I smirked at him.

"Funny, that you remember me as the guy you rejected last night other than the hot billionaire man that every woman adores and loves." He said confidently. I rolled my eyes. This is why I hate men. They are so cocky and thought they are better and perfect.

"If woman adores you so much then why are you here pestering me to remember you?"

"You take my interest because-" I cut him off. "I rejected you." He sighed. "Yes, that. And let me tell you, never in my life I have been rejected before. So, you could say this is my very first time getting rejected." I raised my perfectly plucked eyebrow at him. "Oh, did I bruise your ego?" I said sarcastically that makes him rolled his eyes.

"To be honest with you, yes you did. Because of that, I could barely get any sleep."

He's so dramatic. "Now that we settle this stupid argument, what are you here for?"

"I'm here to take a dress."

"Under what name?" I looked down at my Ipad again.

"Rebecca Harrington." My eyes darted to looked up at him. "Are you her fiancee?" he then burst out laughing as I said that. I scrunched my eyebrow in confusion as I see him laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Your question."

"What's with my question?" he raised an eyebrow. "You really have no idea who I am, do you?"

I shook my head. "No."

"I'm Dennis Harrington, the hot and handsome billionaire that woman adores and loves." He introduces while extending his hand. He is so cocky. This is the reason why I hate men. They always thought like they are better and perfect human beings.

Scoffing, my hand meets his. "I'm Claire Amber Rose, the very famous fashion designer that owns a lot of boutiques across Europe, America, and a few in Asia," I said proudly.

"Ah... so you are the designer."

"Yes, I am. And you are her brother?" he nodded his head. "Yep, that's me. don't you see our resemblance?"

"Other than the fact you two share the same surname then no. I don't see any resemblance. Now, if your mind let me take your sister's dress." I walked away but I hear the sound of footsteps following me. "Just like that? You're not interested in me? Even when I say I'm a billionaire and woman loves me?" I rolled my eyes.

Gosh, this guy.

"No, I'm the least impress."

"What if I tell you that I'm in the top 5 billionaire list on Forbes?" I stop on my track and face him. He has a smirk playing on his lips. Stepping forward to him until we are a few inches apart. "Well, you don't seem to know me as well then." A mischievous smile playing on my lips. "I'm in the top 5 billionaire list as well and top 3 woman's billionaire. Alongside with my best friend, Lauren Gray and Adrianna St. Claire." When I finished, his eyes widen.

"You are in the top 5? And you know Adrianna?" a grin starting to appear on my face. "Why? Surprise?"

"I can't believe that you are bestie with her. She's so scary and means." In an instant, I glared at him. No one could ever badmouth Adrianna nor Lauren. They are both my best friend. Yes, they are mean in the business world but we have a reason why. We've been through a lot together when no one cares about us.

"Don't you dare talk bad about Adrianna nor Lauren?" With that, I left him and called one of my employees to help me take the dress. I open the dressing-case and check if this is the same dress as Ms. Harrington's order. Once it's clear, I order her to take it to the reception.

"Here's the dress."

"Are you mad?"

"No,"

"Then why are you glaring at me?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Now if you please, I have a lot of work to do and don't mind about the bill. Ms. Harrington had paid." I turned my back and walked to the other side, but I heard him yelled.

"You know, we'll be meeting each other soon." I turned around and face him. "Don't be so sure, Mr. Harrington. And please lower your voice." I said in my professional tone.

"You'll see Ms. Rose, You'll see." He yelled once more then walked out from my boutique. I heard giggles. I looked around and saw my employees watching the scene giggling. When they saw me looking at them, they hurriedly went back to doing their work.

I swear that man!