INTRODUCTION!

― ❝ in which wicked wipes kids memories and puts them on trial to find a cure for a deadly disease. only some of them make it out alive. the others who do are hit with the cruel reality of what the world is now like when they are on their journey to the safe haven.❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY. . . .

There was something about Lizzie that just made her different than others. Maybe it was because of her caring personality or maybe it was because she knew too much about wicked.

She didn't work with wicked, but she was friends with Thomas and Teresa and she's pretty sneaky. She would follow Jansen or some of the doctors to try and see what they were talking about or what they were doing. Lizzie had no idea that they were wiping their memories and being sent into some place for sometimes years just so that they could find a cure.

Lizzie didn't want her memory wiped. she didn't want to forget her friends and everything else she knows. She could try and stop wicked with the information she knew. She could tell her friends and get some of the other kids to help her. she knew too much information that wicked did their best to keep hidden. That's why she woke up in a box that was taking her upwards to who knows where and she didn't remember anything except her name.

Lizzie was scared out of her mind and shy around the Gladers at first, but she became close with one Glader more than the rest of them and eventually became friends with most of the Gladers. they go through a lot of ups and downs, but in the end they escape wicked together. Or at least that's what they thought...

THE CAST. . . .

ALYCIA DEBNAM CAREY AS LIZZIE

subject: a12- the caring

the med-jack

"I'm starting to think that you're just getting hurt so you can come see me."

KI HONG LEE AS MINHO

subject: a7- the leader

the keeper of the runners

"What? No! Nope, I'm just really clumsy...Okay, yeah, you're right."

+the rest of the maze runner characters portrayed by their respective cast!

DISCLAIMER. . . .

•the plot and all characters (besides lizzie) of the maze runner series belong to the one and only james dashner! my character lizzie and her plot belongs to me!

•credit of the amazing layout goes to -SNIVYNYX <3

DEDICATIONS. . . .

-lostfromneverland Brigmath28 championfilmz
imsimplyemily -novxscomet orxngeheart

iovekeke parkersbug vitalviolence -hxneybee17

teddysnivison karlslcvr spidxrsghostie cxmpletemess 0HHVENUSS_

iamironphoenix starstxrming phoenixcarter9 

& to anyone else who supports me & loves minho/the maze runner!

A/N so the first few chapters are going to be before thomas arrives & when chuck arrives! also lizzie is named after elizabeth blackwell! don't forget to vote & comment!