Bizarre

Your eyes fluttered open. You were panting and breathing heavily hoping they haven't found you and set you back to the crystal. You knew your lighter was dead by now and it wouldn't work.

You started to feel your limbs and your entire body. They were aching like they were all broken and dysfunctional.

You groaned in pain feeling weak. 

Ydris rushed over to you with fear in his eyes. "Looks like the dove finally awaken." He smiled sweetly like nothing happend.

But all you could was anger and fury to him but yet he saved you. But why? If he helped trap me in there, why would he save me.

You wanted to blast out and go home and never come back to see him again. As soon as you tried you hissed in pain everything was aching again.

"Little one, don't even try. Your body is still weak and will be for a while". HIs voice was gentle and caring. But your mind was still against it.

All that could come out of your mouth was a "Why?" your voice was on the line of losing it.

Ydris looked away and sighed. "Do you really want to know?" You just stared at him and did  a light nod.

"Well then ma cherie here goes nothing....." he started explaining.

"At some point Darko found out you were staying here, He threatened me everyday to bring you there to Pandoria to trap you. I refused each time...but then he did something to my magic and something to trigger my mood. Every day it got worse, my mind driving my crazy and there my mind snapped and I handed you in. That flea Darko returned my magic.

But I felt like there was a part of me missing...it was you all along. I knew I had to get you back somehow at no matter the cost. I know it is no excuse to putting you there due to my selfish reasons but I assume you understand.

I got Zee and we were prepared to get you back but you weren't there. There was Darko on the ground lightly bleeding.  I saw the knife next to it I knew it was you. Darko would have been dead but it was obvious you healed him. I was able to tell you didn't want to kill a soul but you wanted it to suffer and feel the pain you did.

The crystal was half burnt and I needed to find you you had to be around. I was walking around the swamp on Zee and you were there . Almost dead,  full of scares and blood.

I brought you back and did what I can. You've been unconscious for about a week. The Druids visited including your horse and friends. They were all worried but were happy you came out alive."

His eyes gave a sense of confusion, sadness, pain agony and more you couldn't tell. You were filled with anger, you did not know what to feel for him.

He was carassing your check you spit on it not wanting to even see him.

He seemed hurt but he respected and left you alone.

Everything seemed Bizarre you had a ton of questions of what happened and wanted to know more but you were just left with even more questions.