Blood in the Water

Your brain was storming and trying to figure a way to get out. You still did not feel powerless, om fact you felt powerful.

Darko was gone but you knew he'd be back soon in this timeless dimension.

You needed your mind to relax to runaway from reality for a bit. You decided to light up another cigarette and drizzle away and let the drugs relax and play your mind.

You were going to be asleep any minute but that cigar you lit up... there was something about it. Your mind was fully awaken again. You tried focusing and it hit you.

"Why didn't I think of this before how was I this stupid." You told yourself.

The crystal is really strong you breaking it with your powers won't do damage since you are in prisoned.

You had some element form earth....fire. It was right in your hand this whole time. The LIGHTER!.

You tested to see if it works and it did!

The crystal doesn't recognize the lighters fire. It melted quite easily.

Escaping won't be that easy. You knew the moment you stepped out Darko will be there so you planned something out.

You'd burn enough room to escape but on the side when Darko arrives it won't e visible. But you weren't escaping when you burn it you will wait for Darko and see where it goes from there.

You relaxed your tensed up muscles and let them gain energy you needed it. You are unfamiliar in Pandoria after all getting out will be hard since you don't even know how you got in.

Darko eventually showed up.

"Well ,well princess still helpless I see. No one is finding you here .No.one." Darko was wearing a smirk all across his hiddeous face.

He was about to dismount his horse and you warned yourself that it is action time. You had another knife in your bag. It was a comb but the bottom part comes out as a knife. You told yourself that should work.

Darko approached from underneath. You pushed yourself through the small pass you burned out earlier. You jumped out and to your relief you landed right on him before you noticed you were flying out.

He groaned in pain not expecting a that impact. And before he could do his next move you used that knife of yours and slid it down his chest to his stomach. You avoided the parts that could kill him. 

You didn't want to kill him you wanted him to suffer.

And it worked because now you had a smirk plastered on your face. Darko was on the ground helpless barely awake and bleeding.

And Darko just passed out there. You did have a cold heart but you couldn't bare to watch a soul die because of your actions. You quickly healed some of them and left off.

You did not know where you where or how long it will take to get out or even if you will get out.

You didn't have a horse but there was Darko's Arabian standing right there. You mounted the black steed and galloped off.

The horse was perfect it was fast and full of energy. But just to your luck Garnok has awaken. As you were jumping a few cliffs Garnok's tentacles were visible. 

You stopped the Arabian and dismounted it. You didn't want it getting hurt so the Arabian galloped off somewhere and you ran the opposite way.

Your head was spinning you were in danger Garnok's tentacles where hitting left and right.

To your surprise you found the portal! It was right there just a few steps away... You risked it and ran to it.

But today wasn't your lucky day...Garnok's tentacle hit you. It hit you hard you were flying in the air. You landed in a thick heavy swamp.

Your vision got blurry and the last thing you saw was Blood in The Water.