The so called 'Cold Blooded snake'?

Jorvik a land full of mysteries and secrets it's you choice to believe it or not.

You heard you phone ringing at 6 in the morning. As you were grabbing it you grunted "Ugh I hope it's not Elizabeth or the others for another stupid 'emergency meeting". And to your surprise it wasn't, it was your friend Chip.

"Oh my god Chip why the fuck are you calling me at 6 am?!"

Chip: " Oh c'mon [Y/N] I literally told you Yesterday. Pretty PLEEEASSEEE I need support and you know it."

As you were trying to remember what Chip said yesterday it hit you like a rock in the face. He was doing a competition at Starshine ranch and you said you would come to support him.

"Well heck I totally forgot about that, listen I really do want to come but you-know-who will be there."

Chip: " C'mon [Y/N] get over it! I know Jo- "He was cut off by your raging voice.

" DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT NAME I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT I WILL COME AS LONG AS YOU STAY WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL ITS YOUR TURN. "

Chip: " Fine I'll be at your place in 10 minuets be ready by then"

It was obvious he was annoyed by what you said. But just the thought of seeing josh- you had shivers up and down your spine and a headache would struck like lightning.

[Chip's POV]

I absolutely knew why [Y/N] did not want to go because in Starshine her ex-lover was there. And all of a sudden a flashback hit me*.

I remember [Y/N] coming to my place unannounced and crying the life out of her. I asked her what was wrong. As she was sobbing I couldn't understand everything she said but I got the point her Josh was cheating on her with the bratty Tan we all hate. [Y/N] explained how she was coming to Josh's to surprise him after she lied that she was staying in (your home country) . She was explaining every single detail about how she noticed the door knob was open she slowly unlocked it and she heard heave panting and moaning and to her surprise Josh was in bed with Tan doing you know what. 

That was the night the emotion, fear and happiness was sucked out of her ,only left with huge anger issues and sarcasm. But after she found out that he cheated she did something horrible we don't talk about EVER! Ever since then she was this tired emotionless depressed sarcastic 'monster'. After the incident some people called her the 'Cold Blooded Snake' but honestly I think she just needs support and a loving friend. One of the reasons I think she did that was it was one her first serious relationships.

I simply think its time to get over it

But there is only one thing about [Y/N] that is not normal when she is angry its simply inhuman.

I knew she was part of the Soul Riders and all the Druid craziness she did get in deep trouble for telling me that but they accepted it and made sure I would never reveal this to a single soul.

I promised no matter how mad and if i ever hated [Y/N] that I'd never reveal this secret.

I was honestly thankful that they simply did not erase that from my memory and I loved how sometimes they would let me be in the meetings.