Heart of a Dove

Before you and the girl went in you all took a deep breath and Lisa announced " we can do this, for Anne". We all agreed to that. 

The circus was actually pretty full so we were passing trough crowds to find a few empty seats. After searching for a few minuets we found some in the second row. You patiently waited for the show to begin and the Lights went dark.

Then a spot light hit the middle of the circus and there was Ydris. "Ladies and Gentlemen ,  boys and girls Welcome to The Circus of Dreams, where all your dreams can become a reality!" His eyes scanned the crowd , then his eye caught me and he wore a pervy smirk and continued the show. 

He released something out of the cage , and it was CONCORDE!. Oh wow Concorde looks pretty happy for a prisoned foal, he was probably well taken care of since he's the star of the show. 

"Here I present you with something magical, a FLYING FOAL". Ydris said with excitement looking right at me.

Then fire rings appeared high in the circus and Concorde was flying through them gracefully with no flaws. The crowd cheered loudly. The girls were in shock. They just watched Concorde's every move with their mouth wide open but still focused on the goal why they are here. 

All of a sudden purple smoke was around me . What's happening!? You asked yourself.

Next thing you knew you were in Ydris' arms he was carrying you bridal way. He just whispered to you " I know why you are here" his eyes still focused on the crowd. You were simply in shock not knowing what to do. 

Again purple smoke surrounded you and you got a makeover you hair was nicely done, you wore a white dress looking like an elegant dove. You were on [H/N] cantering around the ring. [H/N] just said " I can't control myself I am not doing this" 

"Neither can I" you whispered

The crowd was cheering louder than ever. 

When your part was done [H/N] went next to Ydris and did a bow at the same time with Ydris and your body also forced you to do one. You were frozen in place you couldn't move.

"Thank you everyone I hope you saw a Magnifique time at my Circus of Dreams" 

I watched as everybody left the Circus. When everyone was gone the girls went up to Ydris.

"Okay listen up, give us [Y/N] and Concrode!" Alex barked

"My, my that doesn't sound fair does it?" Ydris had a smirk on his face knowing he was victorious

 Linda started sobbing and started explaining " They are important, our friend Anne is stuck in this horrible pla-" Ydris cut her off and that smirk he wore quickly became an angry one.

"A HORRIBLE PLACE?! WHAT IS SO HORRIBLE ABOUT PANDORIA, MY HOME" Ydris hissed those words there were sad yet full of anger you felt kind of bad.

"Okay pimp, give the girl and foal" Alex's palm started to let cracking sounds of Lightining.

"oh you think you can take me on, I see your a confident little flea. Let's do this more 'normally'" he started

" I hand in Concorde BUT I keep [Y/N] for 2 weeks take it or leave it or you get none of it" 

Alex just started yelling " No! we can't trade Con-" You cut her off

" It's okay Alex I can handle a few weeks with the Circus Freak, take Concorde home , for Anne" You said with a soft voice Anne needs the help right now not you . That's what you atleast thought.

"Okay then fine hand the foal" Lisa said firmly

"So you accept then deal is a deal I am a man of my word". He did something in his hand. The girls started to be surrounded by smoke and he teleported them outside with CONCORDE! You knew that because you can hear them cheering outside comforting Concorde. You just let out a tired smile to that.

Then the thought hit you. Oh great now I have the spend time with the Circus Freak. This is literally a mission failed succesfully. At least they got Concorde......

What will happend to me tho. At least I have [H/N] by my side.