Lost History

You were bored at the moment.

Ydris was busy preparing some things for the next show so you were just sitting around not knowing what to do.

An idea popped into your head , why not do some food and some general shopping at Steve's it's a nice ride considering it wasn't that far.

You approached Ydris and said without hesitation " Hey, I'm off to Steve's to do some food and general shopping so I'll see ya later."

"Alright ma cherie don't be too long" He cooed while preparing something.

You went to get [H/N]'s tack which was sitting around in the Circus. You grabbed the heave saddle and saddle pad under it and you put the bridle over the saddle to carry it in one go. You dragged the stuff with you to [H/N]'s which was grazing along with Zee.

"Hey [H/N] we are goin Shopping at Steve's" You said cheerfully wanting a nice ride with fresh air.

"Alrighty off we go then" [H/N] nickered wanting a good run to stretch his/her legs.

You gently placed the saddle pad on him/her and then placing the heave saddle on it. You tightened the girth and but the bridle softly. You also put some leg boots in case you go over a jump, you don't want .

You swung on his/her back and galloped off. [H/N] was going at full speed strething those legs as much as he/she could.

"Woah there I guess you really needed this" You said kind of shocked how [H/N] was galloping this fast at his/her own will.

[H/N] just gave out a happy snort.

Once you and [H/N] were close you slowed him/her down since there were quite a few people.

You made it to the stables.

You hopped off [H/N] and led him/her to the paddock right next to the stables. There were a few horses there like lusitanos and Frisians were your best guess.

You left the small paddock and walked to a few stores in the area. First you wanted to get yourself a new outfit.

You bought an oversized comfy (any color of choice) sweater and you got new (your choice of color) breeches.

Now you went to the market to get some food. Some snacks for you and general food shopping for Ydris since the fridge and cupboards were getting empty.

You got milk, cereal, a few veggies and fruits. You even got fish filet. You also got some normal bread and toast, you also had to get frozen chicken nuggets. You got some chips and nuts as snacks to last as snacks for a few days. 

As for sweets you only got chocolate and ice cream.

But something caught your eye. You kept coming and walking away form it. You wanted to get some but you kept telling yourself to walk away from it and that it is bad for you. 

At one point you just ignored your head and went ahead with it. You got two bottles of beer and whiskey. You shrugged it off because the girls couldn't stop you. You didn't have a drink in a very long time. What will a small sip do to you?

You payed for everything and carried the heave bags to [H/N]. You but the bags in the large saddle bag on both sides trying to equal out the weight which you did successfully.

You and [H/N] were on your way back in a brisk canter. You made it back to the circus where Ydris was waiting.

"Took you long enough little dove" Ydris complained

"Well I'm here now " You said with a slight hint of Frustration in your voice.

You untacked [H/N] and let him/her off to play with Zee.

You took the heavy bags and put all the foods where they should be.

At least that's the last thing you remember.....

Because you woke up next to Ydris. You didn't remember what happened last night. You looked down the covers and noticed you were only wearing your bra and undies. 

You quickly grabbed the closest clothes you could find. You put them on in a hurry and you started to shake Ydris to wake up like your life depended on it.

Ydris woke up due to you shaking and hitting him like a piñata. 

"What bothers you [Y/N]?" Ydris asked with a raspy deep voice and unawaken eyes.

You gave him a moment to wake up and put some clothes on which he did instantly. When he was back he was also confused.

"Ydris what happened yesterday?!" You asked in fear.

"Little dove I'm not so sure myself...." He sounded disappointed that not even he could of answered the question. But he the next words had hope " Well ma cherie we can find out in the magical ball."

"Yes,yes ,yes do your little magic thing so I can see what happened" You blunted out quickly.