Chapter 21

The Gang had traveled a bit more, but Boo kept complaining about the loss of some Gucci glasses which none of them but Sheela understood. Mini understood what Sheela said, but was even more confused.

Putting her foot down, Aru decided to ask what it was all about, "Okay, what happened in reality? Never in a million years would you get Gucci glasses, or steal, or pretend to be the CIA and-"

Boo glanced at Sheela who seemed to be urging him to tell them what happened. It wasn't like it could stay secret forever.

Bracing himself, Boo opened his mouth to answer the lingering questions from the others. That was, until some strange, glowing water presented itself behind them,

"Guys... what's that?" Boo asked, pointing to the pond.

The others turned around.

"Aiden, that's the water from the berry tree!" Rudy screamed in a falsetto, his voice cracking in his Madame Verity exterior.

Aiden grimaced, "But...that's not possible. We found that cave in the Oasis. How..."

Aru grinned, "IT'S THE WITCH WATER!"

Boo facepalmed, "Seriously?"

Sheela neighed, her wings covering her face.

Aru shrugged, "It was Rudy's idea to call it that. Not mine."

"Well, if it switched you and Aiden, perhaps if the rest of you go in, it will reset you to your original characters," Mini proclaimed wisely.

The others who weren't in the right bodies nodded in agreement.

"CANNONBALL!!" Aru shouted, diving into the water.

Rudy, Brynne, Nikita, Sheela Hira, and Keira all followed suit, diving into the water.

Their excited shrieks changed into wails.

"IT'S FREEZING! OUT, OUT, OUT!" Aru screamed, clutching her arms.

The others tumbled out, each complaining about the temperatures of the water. But they were themselves again - with the exception of Hira and Keira, who were Cleo Featherly and the alicorn respectively.

"Hi, guys! It feels so good to speak again!" Sheela cried out happily, from the Seer's body.

Boo snorted, "I'm sure it does, doesn't it, breadloaf?"

Aru patted herself down and grinned like a madwoman, twirling around and inspecting herself in the water, "I'm Princess Lightningale again. This feels right. I have to say though, I'm going to miss picking locks. Not that I don't remember how to." She rubbed her hands together before looking at Boo and raising an eyebrow, "Wait. Did you call Sheela a breadloaf, Boo?!"

Boo had a deadpan look in his eyes, "When you see talking jaguars, pretend to be a CIA agent, sneak into Sheela's apartment, walk into 20 million poles, wake up near a cliff, and see the NPC Kara pop in every now and then, pretending to be a villain wearing a Fluttershy cape, I'm sure something is bound to come up. Oh! Did I mention that I FINALLY got to wear GUCCI GLASSES cuz I stole it from someone... and Sheela's to be honest... AND MEET FANGIRLS OF A BOOK WHO FREAKING SHIPPED ARU AND AIDEN, MINI AND RUDY, AND HIRA AND BRYNNE! ALL TO GET THE FREAKING TILES, AND SNEAK INTO THE MUSEUM AND-" Boo stopped, gasping for air.

Aru blinked and whispered to Sheela, "Think we can get a discount on those therapy sessions?"

Sheela giggled, "Actually, it's all true. Even the fangirls. They're names were...Nila and Ganga I think. Pretty nice. I got my exercise because of them."