Chapter 13

Sheela sadly looked back every so often, just to make sure Boo was following her. Boo looked like he was a lost puppy who was just abandoned by the world. He looked so lost and sad, but slightly spunky due to the green tips in his hair.

Sheela sighed, How could I let this happen? How could I let Boo think that Aru hates him? I bet right now he's wondering what he did wrong, when he did nothing!! Because, Aru. Doesn't. Hate. Him! But how to get that into his lost head...

Sheela thought, soon jogging back to him.

"Boo-" Sheela started, empathetically putting a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"What did I do wrong, Sheela?" Boo asked, trembling.

Sheela looked at him in the eyes, "Boo, snap out of it! Rudy's gosh darn tile is messing with you! Remember, negative emotions and all? It's not true! And you know it! Aru would never hate you! Heck, you're even related to her! Don't fall for it. You're stronger than that... I mean, you survived 288 years in Jumanji, took in the truth about your family, and got over it quickly! You're better than that Boo! Hey, look at me when I speak to you! I don't practice glares in the mirror for nothing you know!" Sheela said, seriously, biting back a smile.

Boo's ashen look soon morphed into a small watery smile, "You practice glares in the mirror Sheela? And I thought that they just came with your family genes. I mean, look at Nikita for example," Boo retorted softly, glancing at Sheela, who was smiling till her ears.

"If it did, I don't think I would be trying to convince you that Aru doesn't hate you, you know."

Boo frowned, "Sheela, I-"

"Nope, nope, nope! I don't wanna hear it! Look here Mr, I said look at me Boo! Aru. Doesn't. Hate. you. You. Did. Nothing. Wrong. Well, except for the fact that you look like a small puppy abandoned by their owner left to rot in the rain. That face has to be illegal. But seriously... actually, repeat it."

"What?"

"You heard me, Boo! Repeat it!"

"Aru...Aru doesn't h-hate me? I did nothing wrong?" Boo repeated with uncertainty.

"Exactly Boo! Now say it again." Sheela encouraged, patting his back.

"Aru doesn't hate me. I did nothing wrong." Boo said louder, a grin spreading on his face.

"You see? You didn't do anything, and Aru doesn't hate you."

Boo smiled, soon smirking as he grabbed the snake's tile once more, "Thanks, Sheela... But if you wanted to get better at glaring, you didn't have to practice in the mirror. I can think of a few individuals (cough cough... RuDY) who could use them. But I wonder... How would the others react? Oh the sweet, innocent, Sheela... practices glaring in the mirror!" Boo said, sending out a hearty laugh.

"Good to have you back, Boo. But can you start to fly on that tile please? My feet are killing me."

"Seriously, Sheela?"

"What? I mean... I could totally try to fly... if you want! You just might run the risk of-" Sheela responded, smirking as she saw Boo's face.

"Nope! I'll do it! No way am I taking another ride with you driving!" Boo retorted, turning slightly green at the mention of it.

~~

Boo and Sheela soared through the skies following a soft hue of yellow light. They got down and pried the tile, carved with wind and knives.

Sheela was affected the most this time, leaving Boo to run on his heels, as a crazy cook with killer knives, named Sheela/Aubergine Crusher, came running after him. He screamed bloody murder.

His hair flew in his face as he sprinted away from Sheela, slashing her knives and cackling. Suddenly Boo slowed, picking up strands of hair from the front of his face.

They are still green. My hair is still GREEN! WHY IS MY HAIR STILL GREEN? I THOUGHT THAT SINCE ANOTHER TILE WAS STILL ACTIVATED, THE GREEN WOULD GO AWAY! I mean... at least the snake eyes didn't come back. I do feel like myself again... sort-

Boo's train of thought was broken as he felt a sharp, pointy object hovering in between his eyebrows.

"Wonderful. I'm going to die at the hands of a crazy Sheela that practices glares in the mirror. You know, they're actually kind of effective! But I'm afraid I can't let you kill me right now, ya know? No hard feelings?" Boo said cheekily as he kicked her in the shin, causing her to drop the knives in surprise.

"SORRY! Now how to snap her out of it... Um... SHEELA, YOUR MIRRORS CRACKED! YOU CAN'T PRACTICE GLARES ANYMORE!" Boo said, snickering behind his hand, oddly hoping that it would work.

It didn't.

Sheela just came charging toward him. Something about Boo probably made her see him as a threat.

"Okay... that was a bit far fetched... Uh... " Boo struggled to think of another phrase to snap her out of it. He really didn't want to knock her out.

Boo ducked and dodged Sheela's well placed knife swings.

"Oh my god... if this works..." Boo started, gasping as an idea came to him. "SHEELA! THE GODS FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE TO PUNISH YOU FOR TURNING ON ME! THEY HAVE DECIDED TO ERASE DISNEY CHANNEL FROM EXISTENCE IF YOU DON'T SNAP OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW! IN FACT, THEY ALREADY DID!!!!!"

Sheela's eyes widened, and her hands grasped her head. She fell to her knees, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M SORRY! I'll CHANGE! I'LL CHANGE!!!!!! DON'T ERASE DISNEY CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHOWWWWWWWW!"

Sheela immediately lost the craziness from the tiles and looked around confused. She ran over to Boo, grasping his shoulders, "Disney Channel. Is it still around? PLEASE! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL! I- I-"

Boo facepalmed, " I just- Bruh, that worked? Are you sure I'm the one who needs therapy?!"