Chapter 11

Sorry about the late chapter guys!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sheela stared at the limp form of Boo collapsed on the ground. She immediately assumed the worst. Her eyes started to tear up and her hands flew to her mouth.

She sprinted over to Boo, immediately checking for a heartbeat. To be quite honest, Sheela thought that it was all this one big misunderstanding like those strange romance novels she found in her sister's room one time(YOU GUYS! BOO AND SHEELA ARE NOT SHIPPED! THE AUTHORS FORBID IT! - Trips), and Boo would wake up. But Sheela was not that lucky. She stumbled back in shock when she found out that Boo...had no heartbeat.

Sheela screamed, staring at the dead human. Well by medical terms, Boo was indeed dead as his heart had stopped and his brain cells were probably dying due to lack of blood flow.

But Sheela didn't know that Boo was alive and kicking. Sort of...

So as you can imagine, Sheela almost had a heart attack when she saw Boo yawn and wake up like nothing ever happened.

"Oh hey Sheela. I feel like- were you crying?" Boo inquired, narrowing his eyes at a pale Sheela with tear marks on her face.

Sheela stared at him, "BOO YOU JUST DIED! LITERALLY! YOUR HEART STOPPED AND, AND-"

Boo looked at her confused, "What do you mean I just died?"

Sheela looked just about ready to commit a murder.

Boo widened his eyes as the events from before installed themselves in Boo's brain.

"Uhhhhh... HEY WAIT! DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE OREOS DOWN THERE? I REMEMBER MUNCHING ON THEM, AND WATCHING-" Boo said, staring at Sheela who was fuming.

"Whatever. Whatever happened, don't do it again. Believe it or not, You died. Your heart stopped and in medical terms, that's d e a d," Sheela growled, glaring at him, quickly getting over her shock.

Boo flicked his hair, "You think this is permanent? I don't know if I can pull of green-black hair. Do I look okay?"

Sheela looked at him for a moment, "AFTER ALL THAT JUST HAPPENED, YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT YOU'RE- actually, you don't look horrible. I don't know if it's permanent though."

Boo grinned, "I knew it. Maybe I should've dyed my hair sooner!"

Sheela face-palmed, "You're seriously not going to worry about how you came back to life? Beating heart and all?"

"Oh that. Not a big deal. At least, not compared to the tea that was spilled."

Sheela narrowed her eyes, "And what did you mean by they have oreos down there? You know what! Don't answer that."

"I think I will actually. Well for starters, I saw Dharmaraj sitting at a coffee table. It was black marble with white streaks. It was so cool! Then we talked about the boring lives of the LIVING! Honestly, you living people are boring. Then, he offered me oreos and said, 'Time to go. Bye-bye!' I saw the body reincarnation! I actually don't remember it... Actually... What was I describing again?"

"You need a mental health professional. You know that? I mean, oreos? Seriously? Anybody as refined as Dharmaraja is going to eat crumpets and biscuits. And he said bye-bye? Really, Boo?"

"Well... to be frank, I think that you would be more interested in the dirt I got now... The spirits talk," Boo said, his eyes widening in excitement.