1

Mia's pov

"Do you miss me?" Yes,Shawn when are you coming back?" Next week" "That sucks." "Mia time for dinner!",Linda yelled. " That's Linda ,Shawn gotta go." "Bye" Bye"

I hung up the phone, hopped off my bed and made my way downstairs. I know what you're thinking " Is that your boyfriend?" . No, that's my foster brother Shawn Mendes, the Mendes took me in four years ago. After my father's abuse for 12 years I was put in foster care. Even though Shawn and I have only known each other for 4 years,we treat each other like brother and sister. Shawn is on tour and I'm home with Linda and John. Finally arriving downstairs I asked " What's for dinner?" " Pizza" "Awesome" trying to sound enthusiastic.

I ate the pizza feeling disgusted with myself. I walked to the bathroom, emptying my insides. When I got done I felt better. I got out my razor and pressed it against my skin.

This is for being disgusting.

*cut*

Fat

*cut*

Ugly

*cut*

For Shawn leaving me

*cut*

Being worthless

*cut*

By the time I was done I had 10 new cuts on my wrist.
You deserved it. Nobody wants to love you,Shawn never cared, Linda and John don't even care. You should go kill yourself.

I know Sue.

I wiped up the blood and put the razor in my pocket. I flushed the toilet and walked out.

"Mia would you like dessert?"

No,they're just trying to make you fat. OH WAIT, YOU ARE! Don't crave. Don't you want to be perfect?

Yes Ana.

Then say no.

"I'm fine"" OK"

Good. Your doing good.

Thank you Ana.

I walked in my room and got on my scale. 100 pounds. Oh gosh!

TOO BIG! UNDER 100 POUNDS MIA, CANT YOU FOLLOW THIS?!?! YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING!!! YOU FAT ASS.

Sorry Ana.

I took out my razor and put it on my dresser. " Oh my god!" I heard Linda yell.

I ran downstairs to see Linda hugging.....

A/N okay so this is my first chapter andbyeah I have made this book like five years ago jk like past year but thus is the first chapter and I like it buts going to be dry , its the first chapter. I am updating this on my friends phone so yeah its progress. love u my pretties