Kei Tsukishima

I slowly let him push me down. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I had never done this before so i didn't know how to react. He slowly took his hand and went up the side of my torso and to my neck. He stopped and then moved the rest of the way to my face. He lifted my chin as he slowly kissed me deeper. I wrapped my hands around his head and ran my fingers up through his hair. I could feel myself becoming wetter as he deepened the kiss. "Kei...I..we need to.." I tried to talk as i got out of the kiss but he just shushed me. He smirked as i watched his hand trace my body down to my skirt. He was enjoying the view and i blushed more. I put my hands up to my face and felt him tug a bit at my skirt. "So, this must be your first time getting...excited." I nodded my head yes and he laughed a bit. He sat up and started to take off his shirt. I peeked between my fingers and saw that he was really toned. He didn't have abs but i could see where they were starting to appear. I started to have thoughts about him that i didn't think i would ever have of a guy. He grinned as he leaned back down and started to undo my shirt. I pulled my hands away from my face and watched as he undid the buttons. He took the shirt off my arms and threw it on the ground. I blushed abit as he stared at my breasts. He leaned down towards my neck and started kissing me. It felt nice so i didn't stop him. I closed my mouth and moaned as he got closer to them. I felt his hands snake around my body adn lift me closer to him. I was up against his chest and immediately put my hands on it as he held me. I felt him unclasp my bra. He layed me back down and threw the bra to the ground as i gasped at how quickly he got it undone. "Now..since you haven't had experience with sexual things..I will be your first and last. Get ready to scream."
I held onto the waist band of his pants as he started sucking on my right nipple. I opened my mouth but nothing cam e out. He played with the other one and switched after awhile. He had his leg between mine and made surei wouldn't close them. He kept switching nipples and by then i was dripping down there. I watched as he trailed kisses down my stomach and towards my skirt. He started to unzip it from the side and pull them down towards my ankles. I covered up my lower half as he smirked. He took my wrists and pinned them up above my head. OMG this little bit feels amazing. I don't know i could feel this way. I only had read about these feelings in books. I gasped as he put hisbody up against mine. I felt his pulge grow as he was against me. "Do you think you could handle me?" I nodded and he smiled as he let go of my wrists. I got up and scooped me off the couch. He carried me to my room and put me on the bed. He shut the door and locked it with a smirk. As he walked back over, he started to undo his pants and i sat up a bit. He dropped them on the floor and i saw just how big he was. I felt my mouth open in awe as we got back ontop of me. He kissed my on the neck as he leaned his body down towards me. "You ready, sweetheart?" "Y-Yes i am Kei." He smirked when i said his name and started to pull my undies down. He took off his and threw both of ours on the floor. He lifted my legs and was about to enter. He put my hands about my head as he slowly entered. It hurt but the pain subsided and it turned into pleasure. "Omg, You are so tight." He went faster as he saw that i was enjoying it. I was turning red as he went faster. He pulled it out and flipped me over on my hands and knees. "Do you like it rough, babygirl?" I blushed and he took that as a yes. He chuckled and smiled as he smacked my ass hard. I let out a yelp and he did it a few more times. He put it back in and started to go hard again as he spanked me. I was moaning and saying his name quiet. I didn't want to be loud cause i was not used to this. "Louder" he said. I said his name again and he smacked me when i wasn't loud enough.
He went faster and pumped in and out of me. I kept saying it louder and louder till i could feel myself climaxing.
"Kei..i..i'm about...to cum" I said and he moaned as he felt my walls clench around his member. "so am i, babygirl." As i came, i fell onto my elbows as he pulled out and came all over my back. I went and grabbed tissues to vlean myself up as he slid his undies back on. I threw them away and layed on the bed with a blush still on my face. "How..how did you like me?" I asked him as i tried to cover myself with my arms. He got ontop of me and kissed me slowly as i wrapped my arms aroudn his neck. "You felt like a dream, baby" I smiled and giggled a bit as he fell onto me and used me as a pillow. "Next time, i will make sure that i wear some better lingerie under my school outfit." I smirked as he looked up at me and cuddled me till we both fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this. I will put out another Haikyuu story soon! Stay tuned..  :)