XIX.

“ugh, only a couple more days here in atlanta, and i have to leave.” i sighed.

louis and i were hanging out with millie in her bedroom.

lucky millie. her family decided to pack up and completely move to atlanta when she got the role in stranger things. so she had a house here and never had to leave.

“why do you have to leave so soon.” millie complained. “why don’t you stay for longer. do you even have anything to do back at home anyways?”

louis and i were lying down on the carpet. i shrugged my shoulders.

“well i have a house back at home. which i probably need to go back to sooner or later.”

louis groaned and rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. “don’t leave y/n. just stay here in atlanta forever.”

i laughed as i hugged him back. “yeah i wish.”

i embraced him for a little longer until i let go and collapsed on the carpet to breathe.

“you guys are so weird.” millie scoffed. “like you meet at an airport once, and now you're inseparable.”

louis looked directly at me and i smiled.

“well maybe millie, i just think y/n is a really cool girl.” louis told her. “plus, does that even matter? i mean, you met y/n on the set of a tv show.”

“yeah yeah.” millie murmured. “i’m going to take care of something. you guys stay here and contain yourselves.”

she got up and walked out the door, leaving me and louis alone.

he turned over and looked in my direction, where i was still lying down.

“hey y/n.” he whispered. “now that she’s gone, do you want to kiss me again like you did the other day.”

i turned over and swatted him on the shoulder with my hand.

“nice try.” i said as i displayed a smirk on my face. “but i was going to do it anyways, so you didn’t even need to ask.”

i leaned over and started to kiss him. i could hear him slowly breathing, and i could feel his heart beating uncontrollably, my hand on his chest.

he broke away for a second and i was a little confused.

“is there something wrong?” i asked him.

he shook his head. “no, your funny. but now i really wish you didn’t have to leave.” he grinned.

i smiled and i pulled him back in to do it all over again. it was almost like i didn’t want to stop. it felt nice to be with louis, something that i never felt with, you know, finn .

the bedroom door suddenly flung open and millie stood there in shock and started cackling. i took my lips of his, and he started to realize she was there too.

“i left for just a couple minutes, and now you guys are kissing again.” she laughed. “you guys must really be in love.”