VI

[real life]

it has been a almost a month since we had left atlanta after shooting for the new season. i was so sad to leave, but i knew that i would eventually see all of them soon.

i flew back to los angeles, and now, i don't know what to do. i have so much freetime now that im not working, and though it should be nice, it doesn't feel normal.

i haven't really been in touch with finn lately. i can't really blame him though, because he is pretty busy. i called and texted him a couple times, but we usually talk in long blocks, and about once a week.

after we wrapped up shooting in atlanta, he flew straight to port hope in canada, to shoot some more scenes for his other movie, 'it'. we haven't talked in about two weeks, and though it kind of worries me, i know that he just probably doesn't have the time.

i was on facetime with millie and i was trying to show her a song i was attempting to write.

other than acting, music was probably the thing for me. i have always loved singing from a young age, and i would write lyrics to songs that didn't even exist.

"okay mills, what should i do? should i just scrap the song?"

i was sitting at my piano, playing her the melody of something i had just made up. it was okay, but i couldn't seem to come up with lyrics to it.

"girl no." she looked at me like if i was crazy. "that tune is beautiful."

"okay i guess. but i can't find the words. i mean just hearing it, it is supposed to be a sad but cool kind of song."

i could hear millie eating something through the phone. "well then just wait for the right words to come to you."

"that is a good idea mills." i replied.

she quickly picked up her phone and started to say something.

"got to go y/n. my sister wants to do something."

"well okay then. talk later mills."

"later y/n!"

then she hanged up the call. i decided to take her advice of maybe writing the lyrics of the song when inspiration hit, so i took a break from the piano and went on my phone to scroll on social media for a bit.

[social media]

new post!!!