Adam Cole - Bay Bay

Plot - You and Adam are best friends who have feelings for each other and flirt a bunch but never do anything about it. You get trapped at Adams by a storm. Since you chose to hangout with each other  to game together and watch movies. You choose to keep doing that. Your secretly terrified of storms so when it hits you get very scared and Adam has to learn how help you.

Your PoV

Hey guys my names Y/n and I'm 23 years old. I have one tattoo which is on my hand/wrist it's of a rose I have multiple piercings and my hair is dyed two shades of orange. I work at AEW as the official writer for The Elite  stable and I'm currently a wrestler signed with them as is the man I'm about to visit. Adam Cole. He'd been my best friend for years we met on the ring of honour circuit and then we became friends when he joined me and my brothers in bullet club. Yes Matt and Nick are my older brothers and yes I'm just as crazy as the two of them. I couldn't believe that Adam had left the WWE to sign with us because I know that was his dream and even though we all didn't like them he never said a bad word against them because of that. However when the company kept booking him badly even as the champion because most of their attention was on the other stars. In matches and interviews you could see how it was affecting him. He and Britt broke up about a year before possibly longer. Way before any of this, there was no hard feelings between the two of them they both knew they wanted different things and knew if they stayed together they'd only hurt each other in the long haul. They were now very good friends. Me and Britt are best friends to the point we live with each other she'd been the first to realise I'd started crushing on Adam like before I'd even did. So now she'd made it her personal mission to become Dr Britt Baker, dentist, wrestler and Cupid to get us together. But me along with her were the first people to notice when Adam started to look tired, drained and just a mess. So one day we both decided to get in the car and head over to his as much as he tired not to talk we made him. And he broke down to the two of us asking why he wasn't good enough for storylines like they were getting. Why did his always have to be the same mediocre storyline repeated. Then what broke our hearts even more was the fact that the night before when he lost the title to Finn he wasn't even told until mid match through the ref. They apparently needed to do what's best for business. The three of us stayed up for hours talking until I remembered something.

Flashback

Y/n- your contract renewal signing is next week right.
Adam - If I still have one. I don't think they have faith in me anymore.
Britt - then fuck them. You don't need them it's them who need you.
Y/n- come to AEW. you'll be with us, you can come back to the elite like most importantly you'd be under my booking so I'm not going to let you waste away.
Adam - you'd really do that for me. You think the guys would even want me back surely they've seen what a mess I am lately.
Britt - Austin they noticed a week after me and (nickname) did. You haven't been yourself and quite frankly that company is killing you bit by bit.
Y/n- there's also these

I passed him my phone which I'd opened up on to the group chat. I watched him as he scrolled through all the messages that me and they guys had sent to one and other yesterday afternoon. Adam sat  in between myself and Britt as he read to himself. Occasionally wiping a stray tear away.

Adam - they still care
Y/n- of course we do       
Adam - they still care
Y/n- of course we do. Your family to us
Britt - and family don't leave one and other behind or stop caring.
Adam - you both want me there too right?
Britt - I'll answer on behalf of myself and Y/n before she really does get pissed off again and beat the crap out of you. Because I really don't want to be a a ref in these heels. Yes we both want you there. We want you backstage with us causing the shenanigans we used to in ROH. We want to see you and the guys pull those mental matches out the back. Hell I know Y/n wants nothing more than to tag with you again and I want to witness that live for fucking once and I swear if you two pick a day I'm not at taping I'll murder you both.
Y/n- noted so what do you say are you coming home willingly or do I need to phone hangman and ask him how to hogtie you before we throw you in the car.
Adam - willingly I want to come home.
Y/n- then let's go
Britt - selfie to mark the occasion.
Adam - sure