Chris Brookes - Stuffie

Plot - Chris meets his soulmate Y/n but learns about her anxiety. In that he also learns about her comfort stuffie. How will Chris react to his partner having anxiety and a comfort stuffie but how will he react to her being bullied because of it.

Your PoV

Hi my names y/n . I'm 21 years old and originally from England. However my half brother had asked me to come on tour with him and his band so I could perform with them. Who are they you might ask well My brother is Ryan Stikowski and his band mates were like family to me. Ricky and Chris have been around me for over half my life now. And from Vinny joining back in 2014 and then Justin joining in 2019 they had also became part of my chosen. My brother and the guys have been extremely over protective as of late because Mike Kuza had been making it his mission to bully and belittle me. Whether it be over me not having found my soulmate yet or the fact that I have anxiety and one method to soothe it or to alert others that my anxiety is bad is I have a stuffie. From being young soft things have always brought comfort to me. So when Ricky suggested that it might help with my anxiety and panic attacks I figured I'd give it a shot. And it actually worked. Now my struggle with anxiety isn't kept under wraps I'm very open about it because I want to prove to anyone struggling with anxiety's that anything is possible you just need to find your coping mechanism and you need to believe in yourself. I was even open about me having a stuffie and collecting plush toys. Because I want people to realise that if that's how you cope then that's okay nothing is silly. Kuza however was just a prick who needs to bully to make himself relevant. Today however I was determined not to let him bother me. I was with Ricky and Justin. The three of us had gone out to look at some of the other bands included in this festival after that we'd wondered off your find decent coffee before heading back to get ready for the set. I was actually already ready to go on stage today. Since we had an earlier set I'd figured I'd only really need to get dressed once. So I went with an outfit that was both comfortable and practical for the day and then comfortable but show appropriate too. I had a thing long sleeve distressed crop top on with a pair of extremely rippled black skinny jeans. On my feet I wore my black platform docs that were tied up with ribbon. My hair was slightly wavy from me sleeping in braids so I'd left it down. My makeup was fairly standard for me a dark smokey eye and the. A nude lip to finish it off.

I was currently walking in between Ricky and Justin Ricky wanted us to pause and take a few pictures for his photography

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was currently walking in between Ricky and Justin Ricky wanted us to pause and take a few pictures for his photography. He was trying to make an album of all of the tour but he wanted to showcase different members friendships. Me and Justin are pretty close we have similar interests and we both have wild hair. Which is how we got our nickname the highlighter twins. We posed for a bunch of photos. Some normal ones, some we had to climb for and others I relayed on Justin supporting me.

Ricky immediately looked at them and checked them to see what needed editing. There were a few small details in the background but Ricky quickly sorted them out on his phone and then posted them on Instagram. His captioned made me laugh. "Day out with the highlighter twins". I grabbed my phone from my pocket and liked and commented on the post. " two of my favourite humans🥰 wait does this mean I can't say I don't like people anymore???🥺"
Justin and Ricky both laughed and like my comment. Justin replied to me and Ricky with one comment "highlighter power 💚🧡 and nah pumpkin your good, you don't like most people you only like selected people" We all laughed and got ready to carry on walking. I made Justin hell me up as Ricky laughed. The three of us linked arms with me in the middle. It was quite comical because of my height. I'm that short I even make Ricky look tall.

Wrestling imagines and one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें