Kenny Omega - All Elite

Plot - you get a tag team opportunity with Priscilla Kelly at an AEW show. However there's an even better opportunity after you match.

Your PoV

Hey My names y/n , I'm 30 years old and I'm a professional wrestler and have been for the last 7 years. My ring name is y/n , the Nocturnal Solider and my whole gimmick is based on me as a real person and the things I love outside of wrestling. For example my ring name is a nod to one of the Skyrim deadric princes. Skyrim is my favourite video game and I love all the different quest lines and groups you can join but I always go back to The Thieves Guild quest-line which allows me to get my favourite quest-line which is the Nightingales quest-line, The Nightingales as a group worship her kinda. To me that whole quest-line of being sneaky and being able to hide in the shadows how they do is so well planed and thought out. The ring gear that I currently wear is based of the armor that they wear well the chest and arm pieces especially.

 The ring gear that I currently wear is based of the armor that they wear well the chest and arm pieces especially

I fell in love with the sport extremely early in life. My uncle got me into old Japanese wrestling when I was around 6 or 7. I started looking for all different types of wrestling me and my cousins started "training" with each other making our own matches and shows for our family However unlike them I never fell out of love with wrestling. At the age of 16 I started training, a lot of my trainers wanted to ave me booked on the shows from me being about 20, They felt I was ready and that I had paid my dues to the business. I didn't make my debut until I was 23 I was very under confident with my abilities and it took a long time for me to even thing about debuting. However when I did finally debut I wrestled a cool match with the one and only Jessica Havok. Me and her had been good friends for a good couple of years I met her when she taught a seminar at my wrestling school and she asked if she could have my number because she thought I was cool. We kept in touch and met up quite a few times which is when we became friends since my debut I became friends with a lot of other wrestlers and wrestled a lot more shows. Building a reputation and a fan-base for myself. Which lead me to where I was now. I had just had my debut match at All Elite Wrestling. I had a tag match with Priscilla Kelly one of my other best friends. We teamed against Britt Baker and Penelope Ford. I loved the match as I was close with the four other women sharing the ring with me. Our ref was Aubrey Edwards again another one of my close friends. In the end me and Priscilla won the match when I hit my finisher a jumping ddt that I'd named the key to the end. My Music played throughout the arena, Motionless in White Brand New Numb. I had managed to keep my old theme from the indies and other promotions. Because I was friends with the friends with the band. Me and the three girls were hugging backstage and rejoicing in the match and how well it had gone. Priscilla left to join Darby which left me and the girls just chatting. When somebody tapped me on my shoulder I turned round and was greeted by Kenny Omega, Adam Page and The Young Bucks.

Matt – Girls do you think we could possibly steal Y/n for a while.
Britt – she's all yours boys, we'll find you later (nickname).
Y/n– sure I'll see you girls in a bit, text or ring me if you can't find me.
Penelope – will do.
Y/n– what would you like to talk about.
Kenny – well we saw yours and the girls match it was absolutely incredible, to be fair to you all your matches are 5 star matches. You put your heart and soul into each of them and tonight was no different.
Adam – seriously your chemistry with the girls Priscilla especially was inspiring. You both remind me of the bucks in a sense.
Nick – yeah I see that you two notice the little things with each other that me and Matt do. Which is why you two work so well.
Matt – which is why as we've just signed Priscilla full time we want to sign you as well and have you start as the first official female tag team. Which is an area we know is obliviously very new to us but we want to work with people like yourself, Priscilla and Bea to better this devison and get it kicked off fully to where I female tag teams an fractions competing every week and we will be introducing women tag team championships. So if you want to sign you can read the contract right now and sign.
Y/n– I'd be honoured to, this is like a dream come true.
Kenny – let us be the first to officially welcome you to the All Elite roster.
Y/n– thank you all so much.