Kenny Omega - Boyfriend

Plot – after breaking up with Gavin your boyfriend about 3 months ago because you  found him cheating on you. You've been hanging out with Kenny and the guys a lot more like you used to. Since your Jon Moxleys little sister your  pretty know around AEW. Even without being a wrestler but also since you are a wrestler and a member of the elite. Your very popular backstage and with the fans. So when the guys found out what happened they became even more protective of you. Some even went and paid Gavin a visit. Kenny however has been Your best friend for a few years now. But he's been spending more time with you making sure your okay and that your not on your own and that you know just how much your  worth. One day when hanging out Kenny let's slip that he likes you. What will be Your reaction.

Your PoV

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard someone knock on my door then the banging stopped and the door opened. It was either Kenny or Jon as they had my spare keys to my apartment. So only those two could get in. I heard footsteps walking to my door so I snuggled further into my covers. I could here more than one person so I'm assuming Jon or Kenny had brought a friend with them. The door to my room opened. I could hear chuckling.

Kenny – look how adorable she is.
Matt – she looks sorta innocent
Nick – angelic almost.
Jon – Angelic, Innocent. Those are not words I'd choose to describe my sister. Especially in a morning. RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD. GET YOUR ARSE UP.
Y/n– I was up already. For the record I like Kenny, Matt and Nick so much more than you right now.
Jon – that's fine by me.
Kenny – we wanted to see if you wanted to hangout with us.
Y/n– what time do you guys need me ready for.
Nick – it's up to you.
Matt – yeah we're free all day.
Y/n– give me and hour and I'll be ready.
Jon – I'll believe that when I see it.
Y/n– Jon shut up.
Jon – we've been in here 10 minutes and you still haven't even unwrapped from your covers.
Y/n– because I'm warm and comfortable here.
Jon – well sorry.

With that Jon ripped the cover from me and pushed me to the floor. I heard Kenny and the Bucks gasp as I hit the floor and then they came to help me up.

Kenny – you okay.
Y/n– I will be in about three seconds.
Kenny – what.

I slide round Kenny and the bucks and grabbed Jon's phone before heading the the bathroom and locking myself in.

Jon – I fucking hate you. No fair. Your not nice.
Y/n– never claimed to be. Deal with it. You can have it back once I'm ready.
Kenny – damn she's so slick.
Nick – and sarcastic.
Matt – shes genuinely the perfect addition to us four.
Jon – see I raised her right.
Y/n– that I'll give you credit for now the four of you piss off so I can shower. Go amuse yourself in the living room or something.
Kenny – okay.

I heard them leave and close my door behind them so I began getting ready to shower. I showered, washed my hair and saved my legs. Once out the shower I dried off and moisturised. Before wrapping my bathrobe around me. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I moved on to drying my hair. I sprayed it with heat protectant spray first then dried and brush it. Before straightening it. Then I did some light basic makeup before cleaning the bathroom up and walking into my room. The drapes and door were shut but I locked my door quickly before I began getting changed. First I used my favourite deodorant and body spray. Then I picked my clothes out. Choosing a pair of ripped jeans, a lose crop top, my black cropped denim jacket and decided I'd wear my black and white vans. I checked all of my piercings and made sure they were all clean and that they were facing the right way. Once dressed I grabbed my purse and both mine and Jon's phone. I took a quick selfie and posted it to Instagram. Then I unlocked my door and walked out into my living room to meet the boys. I dropped Jon's phone on his lap before I grabbed my vans and began tying them. Nick was recording g for being the elite which was normal. So when he pointed the camera at me I just waved.