Damian Priest - The Pack

Plot - Y/n and Damian are dating they have been for 6 months now. Y/n decides it's finally time for him to meet her daughter and son. How will they all get along.

Your PoV

I woke up to the soft ringing of my alarm. I lent over to turn it off and a smile hit my face instantly. I saw the photo of me and Damian. You see we are both wrestlers signed with wwe nxt. We cough all our lives to be here and two weeks ago we were in a mixed tag match at survivor series. It was a battle of the couples type a thing from each roster. Mia Yim and Keith Lee dough for Raw, Bianca Belair and Montez Ford fought for Smackdown as me and Damian represented NXT. Me and Damian both won the match by pinning and opponent each. I pinned Mia and Damian pinned Montez. Meaning we eliminated both teams. Nobody could question us nobody could say technically their team hadn't lost because they had. The picture was of me and Damian walking back up the ramp together with our warms wrapped around each other as we took in our moment. Today was the day I am finally going to introduce Damian to my two children. You see I had Jack pretty young at 19, and his dad wasn't the nicest of men but I couldn't leave him because I had Jack now. Then 5 years later I fell pregnant again with my daughter Lilly and their dad was even more unhappy he beat me to the point I ended up hospitalised for 5 weeks. My best friend Rhea Ripley had to look after Jack for me whilst I recovered and made sure Lilly was safe. Whilst I was in hospital I filed a full police report and my ex was taken to jail and put away for a very long time. It was then I found out I wasn't his only victim he'd done this to 3 other women as well as me. However that's all in the past now and both me and my children are safe and happy. I met Damian 2 years ago when we both got signed to NXT. We became really good friends but I'm very cautious about who I let meet my children still the only people in nxt to have met them are Rhea and the Undisputed Era boys. They boys because of how close I worked with them on their last year in the indies. However I had always been honest about the fact I have kids and Damian shocked me a year ago to the day, by asking if he could take me on a date. Now I won't deny the feeling I had for him but I was scared. However after talking to Mia she told me to talk to Damian about what I was worried about and if I was still nervous to suggest a double date with her and Keith.

So that week I did I asked Damian if we could talk and he said sure. I'd told him about mine and the kids past. I told him that I was scared but not of him but of letting down the walls I've built incase someone else wants to hurt me if my family. Damian understood everything. He talked things over with me and told me he wanted to prove himself to me. He suggested that over time if he earned my trust then maybe we could see about dating. And that until I was ready and I though the children were he wouldn't ask to meet them or put any pressure on me like that. And he did prove himself he was the best man I could ever ask for. He is loving, caring, protective, supportive just perfect. Last week after training I suggested that he joined me and the kids on our weekly outing. He said he'd love to but the decision was all mine. All I had to do was text him during the morning. So today was the day and I couldn't be more happy. Jack and Lilly both new I had a boyfriend. Well I say Lilly knows she knows as well as a 3 year old could. But I hadn't told them who he was or that they were meeting him today.

 But I hadn't told them who he was or that they were meeting him today