Chapter 7 - The Last Day

Arianna's POV:

When I woke up, it was to the sound of my husband's beautiful, British accent whispering in my ear,

"Good morning, моята кралица."

I smiled and snuggled into his chest, "Good morning, Nik. It's nice to see your back in your own body, finally. Unharmed too. That's another bonus."

"It's nice to be back in my own body. Especially since I can do this." He pulled my head up so I was looking at me, and kissed me.

"I missed you so much." I whispered against his lips.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." He kissed me again, pushing me on my back. After that, well, I think you can all guess what happened after that.

A few hours later...

Nik and I were laid in bed, with the covers over me and over his waist.

"As much as I would love to stay like this all day, we have to get going. We have to prepare for the ritual." Nik told me while playing with my hair.

I groaned and pressed my face further into his chest. "But I don't want to." I groaned.

Nik chuckled and held me tighter, "I know, my love. Neither do I, but I have also been waiting a thousand years to break this curse. I would quite like that to happen today."

"Five more minutes." I whined. He chuckled and kissed my head before agreeing.

Five minutes later...

"Come on, love. It's been five minutes." Nik broke the peaceful silence. I groaned and left the bed, heading into the walk-in-wardrobe. Nik stayed on the bed staring at me. When I finished getting ready, (Outfit above) I looked over at Nik and realized he hadn't moved off the bed.

"Nik." I started to scold him. "You're the one that really needs to be out of bed, and you haven't moved off that bed for half an hour, instead you laid there and watched me. You need to get ready." Before I could say anything else, he sped past me into the walk-in-wardrobe and sped around.

Not even 30 seconds later, he appeared in front of me dressed and ready to leave, "What were you saying?" He smirked at me.

I smacked his chest, "That's cheating." He smiled, pulled me into his chest and kissed the side of my head. I pulled away and quickly kissed him, "Let's go to The Grill. I'm sure we'll run into some of the 'Save Elena Group' there. If not, Jer'll be there. I haven't found out if he still wants to now me yet."

"Lead the way, my love." I giggled and pulled him out of our bedroom, all the way to my black 1967 Chevy Impala. I got into the drivers seat and drove to The Mystic Grill. Not the most creative name.

At the Mystic Grill

As soon as we walked in, all eyes were on us. Either staring at my husband or at me. I got jealous when people stared at Nik, and Nik got jealous when people stared at me, causing us him to wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer, and I smirked and leant into Nik as much as possible.