Chapter 3 - Katerina

Arianna's POV:

I groaned when my alarm went off, then cursed under my breath when I remembered why I'd set my alarm so early.

Great. Time to see my two most favourite people. Note the sarcasm.

I rushed around getting ready, doing my makeup and hair, and getting breakfast. When I had finally gotten ready, Damon text me telling me to get to his house and to hurry. I rolled my eyes, but broke practically every speeding law to get there quick. I even arrived at the same time as Elena who set of 15 minutes before me.

When Damon finally opened the door, it was awkward for him, especially since Elena didn't have a clue that he confessed his love for her last night,

"Hello Elena."

"What am I? Chopped liver!" He just glared at me before looking back at Elena, who completely ignored his greeting,

"Stefan here? He called, said it was important. Don't know why the freak has to be here though." She muttered the last bit, probably hoping I wouldn't hear. However, I did and gave her my spine-chilling death glare.

She shuddered and turned back to Damon when he opened the door even wider,

"Right this way."

"Hey." Stefan greeted Elena.

"What is this about?" She once again, ignored a Salvatore's greeting. He stepped aside to show Rose. I glared at her before turning to Damon,

"Why do I have to be here? She kidnapped me. You're lucky she's not dead yet." I growled.

"You might want to listen to what she has to say." He answered me.

I rolled my eyes, but followed them into the living room.

"Okay, I know only what I've picked up over the years. I don't know what's true and what's not. That's the main problem with all this vampire bullshit. But I do know for certain that Klaus is real." I had to physically stop myself from laughing at what Rose said, but moved my hand to my necklace that held my rings.

"Who is he?" Elena asked. Very rudely, might I add.

"He's one of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon answered for Rose. Wow. Rose is really laying it on thick. Pretending like she didn't know him 500 years ago. She's a good actress, I have to admit.

"The first generations of vampires." Stefan added.

"Like Elijah." Elena stated, more than asked.

"No. Compared to Klaus, Elijah is the Easter bunny." I was trying so hard not to laugh so much, that my sides had started to hurt. "He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose continued.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan stated. I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. He is definitely not the oldest.

"Okay. What you're trying to say, but you're trying to say it as to not scare me, is that the oldest vampire in history is coming to kill me?" Elena asked.

"Yes."

"No." Rose and Stefan answered at the same time.

"What she's saying is, if it's even true--"

"Which it is." Rose cut Damon off.

"And she's not just saying it so we don't kill her--"

"I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon concluded.

"Jesus Christ. Just stop babying her. She got herself into this mess the second she decided to date Stefan. So, yes. Elena. The oldest vampire in the history of time is coming to kill you. Oh and just saying before you ask. I will not help to protect you. Maybe I can ask for front row tickets to see you die." I tell her, then leave.