Chapter 5

Quinn's POV

My father always told me that my curious mind would cause me big problems when I grew up. Well, Dad, you were correct. I had to find out if anything was happening with Rachel and Finn.
"Look who I found hiding behind a bush... the Quinn Fabray!! wow, what a surprise" said someone, sarcastically
I turned around, wincing. Who was that? I've been busted, I know I have.
Standing in front of me was a girl dressed in carefully ironed and pressed Cheerios uniform, with a lacy, perfect manicure, and wearing lots of mascara. I knew her. It was Meghan.
"Oh hi, Meghan. Shouldn't you be at the Sophomore practice?"
"Sue told me to skip it. And stop trying to change the subject."
"What WAS the subject?"
"You. In a bush. Why? You're making all the Cheerios look like a bunch of idiots." she paused "Don't even answer that question actually, even though I really do want to know if you have a problem? Answer. It wasn't a rhetorical question"
"I-"
"Listen to me, Fabray. I can easily kick you off the top of the pyramid and you can be at the bottom, Everyone loves me, I'm the real IT-girl at this school. You know what? I can't be bothered to be wasting my precious time talking to a lezzie. Seriously, move on. Well, byee!!"
I glared at her, tough on the outside. I know deep down that I was going to cry the second I got in my car. Yes, I knew that I could be threatened by Meghan but I couldn't do much about it. It's time to grow up, Quinn.

quinnfabrayy: meet me @ 7 my house.
satanlopez: you want to hook up? i thought u were straight 😼
quinnfabrayy: no but I need to get somethings straight
satanlopez: shame

"Oh hi Lezzie"
"Santana I am not a" I pause, lowering my voice,"A lesbian"
"Whatever you say"
"I need you to be honest with me. Did you tell Meghan"
"That bitchy sophomore? No!! Why would I? I could be ruined too!"
"Honestly I'm worried, about my rep, my relationship, everything"
"Quinn quit lying! you don't care about Finn! And that's why I'm going to show you this."
Santana pulls out her phone, only to reveal a picture of Finn and Rachel kissing outside the Lima Bean
"How did you see that?"
"I was walking around and saw them. So much for your rep"
"SANTANA! I need him to win me Winter Ball Queen!"
"So you used him? What are you?"
"That's what I don't know. I don't feel connected to him like Kurt is to Blaine" I sigh "I wish I could just love someone the way they love eachother and not care"
"Quinn, be honest with yourself. Did you like kissing a girl?"
"I couldn't stop thinking about it. What do they call it? A-a gay a-a-awakening? Well I g-guess that was mine..?"
"Happy to help!" smirked Santana
"Ugh" i groaned
"Look Quinn, we are going to get you to be Ball Queen, then you can date any girl you want"
"Look, I don't even know if I like girls yet"
"Whatever. Still."
"What about you? Don't you need it for Brittany?"
"Honestly I've grown out of these bitchy high school cliques. I don't know when I'll make a move, and yes I'm scared, but Ill be alright, especially after everyone on glee accepted me"
"You're right, we have a plan"
We high five, laughing.