Chapter 18

Quinn's POV
Holy shit. I'm in heaven. The last week with Rachel has been mad. Absolutely mad. Is this what love and being well...horny (A/N : sorry) feels like? I'm pretty sure. And yes. I definitely am gay.
Rachel's POV
First group number with Quinn: Halo/Walking On Sunshine. Well...that's how I feel. Yes. I know it's cringy! I'm sorry.
*PING*
speak of the devil. It's Quinn!
quinn❤️: meet me?
me: sure thing xx
The week has been very packed but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I'm either meeting Quinn and missing class to just chat or hug or even make out in the Cheerios changing rooms (of course, locked. Quinn has the key as she is head cheerio. Lucky, I know!) or in class, trying to get the best grades I can, in Glee singing a solo to win us regionals and then nationals, or practicing at home. I know. But being a star is difficult. Having a girlfriend is also great for running lines, reassurance, the best kisses... I'm so grateful for her.
I told my Dads about my relationship with Quinn and even introduced her, the first person I've EVER introduced to my parents. They approve and am so happy for me. They treat Quinn like their own, like another daughter. It's the happiest i've ever been in my life.
———— that weekend —————
Quinn's POV
It's 12PM and I'm driving up to Rachel's house. She has nooo idea what is going to happen, but she'll find out soon enough.
I told my mum that I was meeting up with Finn- I never told her that he and I had broken up. I can't take that motherly-love smile off her normally concerned face, and I know full well she wants me to be with a guy. Especially with Finn. It's ' a good experience' for me. If only she knew what a kind of guy he was, especially from mine and Rachel's POV. I sigh, but instantly retrieve my happiness by thinking of why I was doing this.
I quietly get out of the car, and slowly shut the door. I walk with a spring in my step, on the cobbled path. Rachel's house seemed so 'homely'; their whole house smelt of flowers (probably the air-freshener, but still) and was super comfortable, but classy at the same time. Smiling, I see that they've attached a pride flag to their flag-pole. One thing that helped me come to terms with my sexuality is seeing other people embrace theirs. I knock on the hollow part of their lavender-coloured door, clutching the roses in my hand. I could already tell she was going to love this.
"Hello Quinn!" Hiram said, stretching his arm out for a hug.
"Let me in too, guys!" LeRoy said in a mock annoyed-face.
I chuckle and LeRoy gasps as he sees the roses.
"Darling, come down?" the Berry Family always refer to Rachel as darling, which I tease Rachel about. Isn't it posh?"

(A/N TYSM FOR 260 READS ITS LIT BEEN LIKE A WEEK AND ITS ALREADY REACHING SO MANY PPL! forever thankful for the support <3)